Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#166686 10/29/11 11:27 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I was reading Bobbart's Lex\'s Best Day yesterday on the Archives. Scary story BTW. And my question is, has anyone ever written a Lois (or, more likely an Alt-Lois) like Lex described?

Lex responded with enthusiasm. "But what a challenge! I understand that this will not be a quick or easy undertaking. However, I know from experience that there are ways to introduce ideas slowly so that each in turn seems necessary. Over time, things that once might have seemed repugnant, can be perceived as reasonable. I've done this sort of 'molding of perception' before. I'll admit that these were people of lesser capability than my Lois. But what a prize for winning that contest! The idea of a Lois whose approach to life has been totally remade in my image is… well, I lack the words. At the very least, she would be a partner that could help me rule over my empire. Together we could easily destroy anyone that dared oppose me. Imagining the day when Lois will personally order the death of an enemy is truly exciting. That will be a fabulous day indeed!"
shock

And if so, did she meet up with canon Lois? Or alt-Clark? Please let me know if there is such a fic you recommend.

PS: I don't think I could handle a fic where Lois gets killed off (especially by Clark), so please don't recommend any of those. laugh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#166687 10/30/11 11:08 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Great minds and all...
Cross post in FF Challenge

Michael

PS: How about Lois killing Clark, then? /deadpans/

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#166688 10/30/11 11:55 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
Michael

PS: How about Lois killing Clark, then? /deadpans/
That's okay, if Superman survives. laugh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#166689 11/01/11 08:25 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Lex's Best Day... Now that brings back some memories. smile

While I was writing that story, I gave some thought to a twisted Lois concept. But, to be honest, I didn't find the idea very appealing.

Now, what have spent some time on is a dark alt-verse were an evil Lois meets an equally evil Clark and they make super-evil together. I can handle an evil Lois or Clark as long as they are in it together. Unfortunately (or possibly fortunately huh ) I've never made any progress on that idea.

Bob

#166690 11/02/11 04:39 AM
A
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
A
And my question is, has anyone ever written a Lois (or, more likely an Alt-Lois) like Lex described?
wave I have a WiP on my laptop featuring a Lois who's pretty close to that description. evil Haven't worked on it for years, mind, and I haven't even got close to the end of the first draft so don't expect to be reading it any time soon, but yes, I think I have written about a Lois like that. She was quite fun to write, in a dark way.

- Alisha

#166691 11/02/11 09:59 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oooooooooh, verrrrrry nice!

hyper Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard