I just re-read this post: "I know this has been done"

and a random plot bunny hit me:

Originally posted by HappyGirl:
Here's a scenario I've thought of for a reluctant marriage: Suppose that, at some point in their dating relationship, Lex won't take 'no' for an answer and Lois is the victim of a date rape. Not only does she have the trauma of the rape, but she ends up pregnant. Meanwhile, now that her Lex blinders are off, she's more willing to listen to Clark on the Lex is evil front. Clark, with his supersenses, realizes that Lois is pregnant pretty early on. Here's where the marriage comes in: In most states (and since New Troy is fictional, we can use whatever state law we want), when a married woman has a child, her husband is assumed to be the child's father. That could lead Lois and Clark to get married for the sole purpose of protecting her child from Luthor, who would, of course, want custody out of a sheer desire for control. Much potential for angst in that scenario, and a lot of difficult decisions for Lois, starting with why she chooses to keep the child in the first place. Many mixed feelings for Clark, too, who would be torn between loving the child because it is Lois's and trying not to resent it for being Lex's, with much ensuing Clark-introspective-guilt.
Maybe the reason why Lois decided to keep the baby is that her and Clark had been together just a while before Lex raped her.

Perhaps Lois had just broken up with Lex, and he wasn't happy about losing his conquest. And upset Lois goes to Clark and one thing leads to another... wink Then Clark takes her back to her place, and in a state of euphoria, takes off in a late night flight. And gets side tracked by an overseas emergency.

A few hours after Lois gets home, there is a knock at the door, and when Lois opens it; it's Lex. evil

Long story short, Lex rapes her. Later Clark realizes that Lois is pregnant. And the angst and drama is in the question is the baby Lex's or Clark's?

Lex finds out that Lois is pregnant later on in the pregnancy, Lois is showing, and doing the math figures out that he might have fathered the baby; and demands the DNA test. thus causing the next problem in that the possibility of it being a half-Kryptonian baby.

Lois and Clark, fearing that Lex would gain control of the baby and raise it to be come a monster like Lex; decide to marry in an attempt to protect the child (law is that the husband of a pregnant woman is considered the father.)

Lois and Clark adjust to being married and are realizing they love each other and becoming a happy little family.

Enter Lex again... evil He abducts Lois and has her in the underground bunker. One hitch though it's lead-lined devil

Lois quickly realizes that Lex is delusional and living in a fantasy world. And always armed. Lois has to play along with Lex's delusions in order to protect her baby. But she slips up and mentions Superman. Lex explodes and ties Lois up. As Lois is trying to figure out what to do, she realizes that she is in labor.

Clark, searching franticly for Lois, suddenly gets a mental vision of where Lois is(maybe Kryptonian telepathic powers) laugh wink
Clark arrives and is able to rescue Lois. But he is exposed to kryptonite and is powerless. Lex and Clark fight and the fight ends when Lex dies by his own knife.Before Clark can get to the hospital the normal way, the baby decides to make it's appearence.

Clark must deliver the baby and complications arise. For several minutes it is uncertain if the baby and Lois will live.

Help arrives and Lois and the baby are taken to the hospital and there the baby and Lois stabilize and the doctors tell Clark that they will be alright.

When Clark is able to see them, it is then that Clark and Lois realize that the baby is Clark's...

If anyone wants to take on the plot bunny or if it has been done... please let me know. This is as far as it went for me and I'd like to see it done.

Jenna: "That's enough! You release the Charactors from this tragedy right now, you little gnome. Or I promise to send you somewhere far worse than the fifth dimension!"

Kazbo sarcastically: "You have me so scared!" menacing: "try dealing with this!" throws in a slow, agonising death. then disappears.
-from an arguement with Kazbo, the evil muse