Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
S
This is somewhere between “looking for a fic” and “wishing for a fic”. If one exists I’d love to read it.

We watched Lethal Weapon recently and the line where Murtaugh says, "I suppose we have to register you as a lethal weapon” to Riggs made me think of Lois and Clark.

I’m pretty sure I remember a mention of Lois and Clark renting and watching the Lethal Weapon series (in canon, that is). Clark, sitting on the couch, arm around Lois, must have responded when he heard that line. What went through Clark’s mind? Was he watching Lois’s reaction? Feeling like an alien outcast? Wondering about the future of Superman? Thinking this might be an opening to tell her his secret?

So, does anyone know of a fic like this? I imagine it would be full of the internal dialog that I can never seem to write. If no fic exists and the idea interests anyone, please feel free to adopt the plot bunny as your own.

Shallowford
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
That does sound interesting. I'd read that too. smile1

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
After Lois realizes Clark has done serious reporting about dangerous things the comparing scars scene might get Lois asking what scars Clark has picked up compared to her. Which could lead to wondering why he either doesn't have any or won't tell her. Could lead to an investigation and revelation.

Kerth
Kerth
I like both of those ideas, Shallowford and dcarson! I'd love to read either of one of these stories! Somebody has definitely got to write these! smile1 Please! I would but too much stuff on mind as it is... Don't make me beg! Somebody has to do these!

Okay. So you've now reduced me to begging. grovel

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard