Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#166184 07/03/11 11:22 AM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
And that's with an 's' because I have quite a bit of work for the person who feels they have the guts to take this on. I have 2 wips done, except for being read by a beta. I have rewritten an older fic, too. One of the fics has six parts. And I'm looking for someone to brainstorm ideas for something else I'm thinking about.

But... one good beta will do. One not afraid of work because I have it!

SQD

Top Banana
Top Banana
I'd be happy to take a look at what you've got as long as you're not in a big hurry. I have limited free time due to HappyBaby (5 months old today, BTW), so I could give you about an hour every other night. I give lots of feedback and I can be pretty nitpicky, but I try to be encouraging as well, and I always remember that it's your story, so I'll never take offense if you disagree. If you want references, I've worked some with Carol M. and a lot with Bob Bartholomew.

Let me know if you're interested.

Happy

This *is* my happily ever after.
N
Blogger
Blogger
N
Hello!
You've probably found your betas but if you still need someone, I am willing to give it a try. I have never done it before and I am not a native speaker. However, I have been willing to get more involved in the fandom and I write for a living so it can help!
Contact me if you are interested. I will completely understand if you don't, given my lack of credentials!
Nanou

Nanou

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard