Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#166086 06/17/11 05:09 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Does anyone know of a link to a complete list of L&C characters? Possibly with short description (to remind us of who's who) and in which episode(s) and season(s) they appear?

Just curious. If not, we should really think about making one. It would help to have it to refer to while writing without having to constantly having to search episodes or scripts for the information.

I have started one for my own personal reference as I re-watch episodes, but usually I get so sucked in to the show - I forget to write the data down. laugh

While I'm here - I know lot of long-timers have abbreviations for most of the episodes memorized, but for most of us new fans, we get completely lost when someone mentions a show using the short-cut. Is there a list of episodes with their abbreviations somewhere we could refer to?

Thanks.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Compleat Character Guide
I don't have a lot of descriptions, but there are pictures.

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Acronyms

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Dandello & LabRat: I just knew my ideas couldn't be new ones. Thank you. These links will be most helpful. clap

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard