Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
OK. That makes sense. I need to be more consistent about checking the archives. So glad to know a number of FOLCS responded with a plenty of submissions!

I have a couple of stories on the back burner, looks like they need to be moved to the front.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Keep nagging us, Labby! I know I need to get The Man Under the Suit uploaded. I also know it won't happen until HappyBaby is sleeping for longer at a stretch. So in a few months I'll read one of your little reminders and instead of thinking, 'Yeah, right, when I'm getting more sleep I'll get around to that' I'll actually think 'Oh, that's right, I should get that done now that I'm conscious on a regular basis.'

laugh

This *is* my happily ever after.
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
....Just checked the archive, and no upload yet. This is just my computer, right? A flaw in the internet??? eek

~•~
Top Banana
Top Banana
I have it on good authority that there will be an upload today. smile

Edit: BTW: I have also rearranged my story dev list and am working on a short to try to help fill any gap. Unfortunately it's going more slowly than I expected. I still hope to have something new here and submitted to the archive within a few weeks. It won't be the most complex thing I've ever written, but I hope it will prove entertaining.

Bob

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
LabRat:

I just noticed that a bunch of the stories I've been reading will probably be coming to a close by the end of June or early July:

Trusting Me, Trusting You - 7 parts left (or is there more to the story after 'Highway'?)

Chocolate Lab - 4 parts left

Separte - 5 parts left

The European Adventures of Lois Lane - 2 parts left

So I'm sure you won't have to nag us again until the end of the Summer (northern hemisphere), because you'll be so busy processing the above. Right? goofy

My own personal nag on other Works in Progress:

Double Jeopardy - ?? parts left - please post soon. (oh, wait, it's only been 5 days since you last posted... why does it seem so much longer?)

Smallville - ?? parts left - Please post again soon!!! (you left us hanging on Christmas Eve, Nan. Not nice.)

Again, I plead, if you're ever looking for anything to post to archives, I'm more than willing to submit the first 1/3 of Missing Lois. The EPIC is completed. 'THE END' has been typed. I've already posted to MB - 20 parts (22 by the end of Chapter 3). Then there are 14 parts of Chapter 4, 12 parts to Chapter 6, and approximatly (since I haven't divided them up yet) 12 parts for each of the rest of the chapters... so after Chapter 3, I still approximately 75 posts until the end is posted. Do you really want to wait and work on archiving an EPIC of approx. 97 parts all at once? confused I'm just volunteering to keep you busy. laugh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
I promise I'll work on Smallville. I never leave a story forever -- it's just that I have some real-life issues that I'm trying to get out of my way. Once they are no longer hanging over me, Smallville will continue. Maybe even before if I can squeeze in the time.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Thanks, Nan. Good to know. Just wanted you to know we missed you. Hope RL doesn't bog you down too much. smile

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
LabRat Offline OP
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Do you really want to wait and work on archiving an EPIC of approx. 97 parts all at once? [Confused]
Oh, our fearless GEs don't tremble at the thought of editing a mere epic, Virginia laugh , so don't worry on that score. Just send it along when it's completed and we'll do the rest.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Kerth
Kerth
I notice that there have been 3 stories posted in each of the past 6 weeks! smile1 clap

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard