Next Thread
Print Thread
#165963 05/13/11 11:18 AM
S
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
S
I just came across the thread "Scenes you adore" in the Lois and Clark thread which is great. I have episodes to rewatch now. Still, the series leaves out about 17 years of fanfic so I'd like to ask the same question regarding fanfic--What scenes in fanfic do you adore/like/laugh at/get warm fuzzies about?

Personally, I'm partial to the scene where Lois contemplates the "white cascading fortress" and after in Lois Unbuttoned by CC Aiken.

Shallowford
Top Banana
Top Banana
I would be hard pressed to tell you what stories they come from but some of my favorite scenes are:

Clark ice skating backwards.

Lois running barefoot out of Clarks apt and the two of them kissing in the rain after he comes back from being "dead."

Clark walking hand in hand with Lois in the field by his house, worried she's going to break up with him.

Lois under Clarks bed trying to tug her skirt down when he comments on how short it is and how he's enjoying the view.

Don't let the cat have her kittens on my shirt.

I don't want to wait that long. (kissing lois before midnight on New Years Eve)

Kal telling Lois her description of love was like ripping his ribs apart and looking at his heart - and desperately trying to convince her to marry him.

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
Merriwether
Merriwether
OK, Vicki is my new best friend ... I think 4 of the 7 scenes she listed are mine. goofy

There are a gazillion scenes that I could come up with that I love, but these are the ones that first sprang to my mind:

When Clark tells Lois about their wedding and baby (his dreams, that he's mistaking for memories) during David's An Affair To Remember .

Pretty much all of Caroline K's Field of Dreams , but especially the scenes where Martha and/or Jonathan are giving Lois "assignments" and the scenes where Lois and Clark are falling in love without even knowing who the other is. smile

And the stories that, probably more than any other in this fandom, hooked me on fanfic and inspired me to write my own: The scene in Chris Mulder's Love Beyond All Measure where Clark rescues Lois from the bad guy by kissing her at the door, spinning her around, then telling her to run, and in its sequel Dimensions of Loving where Lois holds Clark in her arms for hours when he's suffering from severe Kryptonite poisoning.

Great idea for a thread!

Kathy

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard