Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#165417 02/11/11 11:21 AM
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Hey, I'm working on a story right now that involves people turning against Superman (again!), and I was trying to remember all the people that have ended up dead as a result of Superman's intervention.

I can remember Johnny Corbin in Metallo, Tez in Big Girls Don't Fly, Spenser Spenser and his doctor in Ordinary People, and Patrick in When Irish Eyes Are Killing. Can anyone remember if there were more? Would he feel responsible for Jaxon's pseudo-death in Virtually Destroyed?

I'd appreciate whatever help you can give me--I don't have the greatest memory. confused

Thanks.

#165418 02/11/11 11:53 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Woody Samms in "I've Got You Under My Skin"

Lex Jr, Leslie Luckabee, Vixen (if you want to count her) Edward Henson in "Faster than a Speeding vixen", "Shadow Of A Doubt" and "Voice from the Past"

Lex Luthor

Jaxon Xavier "Virtually Destroyed"

Nor and his followers

Annette Westman "It's A Small World After All"

Nigel St. John

Gretchen Kelly

I'm not sure if they all count for your story and I'm sure if I remembered all of them but I hope this helps.

Kathryn

Kathryn
#165419 02/12/11 02:40 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Here's an old thread talking about the various villains throughout the seasons. I guess from there you can figure out who's still alive.

Bad guys

#165420 02/12/11 06:42 PM
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Thanks for the help, everyone! There's way more of them than I thought there were. This will definitely give me a lot to work with--maybe too much even! goofy

Thanks again.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard