Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#165110 01/09/11 08:29 AM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Hey there folc! I haven't visited the boards in almost a year, maybe two, I know you crazy kids have been having all types of fun without me. Whats been going on in my absence? I'd love to have some recommendations of some good fanfics from the two years.

Procrastinators unite! Tomorrow.
#165111 01/09/11 08:34 AM
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Hi,

There are a lot of terrific fanfic authors writing new works. Since you had been on the board a while back, I won't bother recommending any authors whose works you have probably already read. But two relatively new authors whose works are all outstanding are Female Hawk and MozartMaid. You can't go wrong with anything written by either one.

Joy,
Lynn

#165112 01/09/11 08:43 AM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hey - welcome back! I must admit it always tickled me to see your name on a post. laugh

Here's the Kerth info for the past two years, that might get you started. Of course that's only a fraction of what's out there, so I'm sure there will be other recommendations!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#165113 01/17/11 08:16 AM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Thanks, Lynn, for the suggestions. I'll make sure to check them both out.

And thank you, Labrat, I dont know why I didn't just think to check the Kerth's list first. Also, your reaction to my name makes feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside. blush laugh

Procrastinators unite! Tomorrow.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard