Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#165102 01/08/11 10:08 PM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
I wanted to do a bit of rereading, because I missed some stories and one thing led to another and I'm now searching for a story... or perhaps it was a series. It's been a long time.

In it, it's a college-age LNC. I believe that Lois and Clark at least partially knew each other, but they're both going to Metropolis U. Anyway, something happens to Lois's parents, and they marry to keep Lucy out of foster care. Does anyone recognize this? I've been looking in the archive, but I haven't found it yet.

“Rules only make sense if they are both kept and broken. Breaking the rule is one way of observing it.”
--Thomas Moore

"Keep an open mind, I always say. Drives sensible people mad, I know, but what did we ever get from sensible people? Not poetry or art or music, that's for sure."
--Charles de Lint, Someplace to Be Flying
#165103 01/08/11 10:19 PM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
That's CarolM's Learning to Love.

Michael smile

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#165104 01/08/11 10:19 PM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Thank you!

“Rules only make sense if they are both kept and broken. Breaking the rule is one way of observing it.”
--Thomas Moore

"Keep an open mind, I always say. Drives sensible people mad, I know, but what did we ever get from sensible people? Not poetry or art or music, that's for sure."
#165105 01/08/11 10:21 PM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
No, wait. That can't be it. I mean, I haven't read LNC fic since about 2006, and I know I read it on the archive?

--Thomas Moore

#165106 01/08/11 11:53 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Then I'm out of ideas huh

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#165107 01/09/11 02:16 AM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
I think it is it, after all. It was probably being posted on the boards and I'd read a lot of it then. Thanks so much!

--Thomas Moore

#165108 01/09/11 08:20 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
How about Nan Smith's "Second Choice?" It is about the same subject matter, but completely different than Carol's.

Pat

#165109 01/09/11 08:38 AM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
read that one, and started on Carol M's. It's Carol's story... I must have been reading it on the boards when I drifted off.

--Thomas Moore

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard