Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Karen Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Ohmygoodness. That's hilarious. It took me a moment to figure out where George was coming from (fat guy on tv? wha?), but then almost smacked my head when I realized. LOL . Poor Lois and Clark, grousing about their happy, perfect lives, wanting some excitement. Of course, they can only turn to the Mistress of Angst herself. Absolutely hilarious.

Happy Birthday, Yvonne! party

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
OY! Happy birthday Yvonne. I am glad you write more interesting lives then these two have had. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Kerth
Kerth
rotflol

Jose jump

P.S. Happy Birthday, Yvonne!!! party

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Top Banana
Top Banana
Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Wendy just unwrote my entire opus of L&C stories! She undid everything! And so easily, too! I'm devastated, simply devastated!

I shall now retire to a log cabin where I will write happy short stories about fluffy rabbits and cute fawns and a big, jolly ranger called George.

Seriously, though, Wendy, this was a delightful surprise. One of the best birthday presents I could ever imagine. smile1

ROFLMAO! at George as the-fat-guy-on-TV!

as he was driving away, his car hit a cow and he was killed
rotflol

I nearly fell off my chair! Poor Tempus. Poor cow. wink

And if you ever dared hold back in bed, honey, I’d go out looking for some Kryptonite!
Now you're just getting mean, Wendy. That log cabin is looking more attractive by the minute. laugh

All I have to do is send an email to Yvonne Connell and ask her to write our story from now on.
LOL! You know I love stories which 'break the fourth wall' (I think I've got that phrase right blush ).

Thank you, Wendy! You made my day. jump

Yvonne
(off to hunt for some birthday cake...)

Top Banana
Top Banana
What? Doesn't Yvonne normally write about fluffy rabbits and cute fawns and big, jolly rangers called George? I mean, Purity was about a jolly ranger who wanted to prevent two of his fluffy rabbits from having little fluffy rabbits all over the place, right? And FoD was about a cute fawn who was looking for his mate and found her. And Addicted was about a little fluffy rabbit who couldn't stop eating carotts. Right?

So all in all, Yvonne only ever writes about rabbits and fawns. wink

Hilarious story, Wendy. smile And Happy Birthday, Y!!

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
lol -- yes, if they want to be miserable (or damaged, or addicted, or fearful), Yvonne is the writer to go to... <g>

Cute story, Wendy!

Happy Birthday, Auntie Y! smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Top Banana
Top Banana
Hysterical.. party party party

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Top Banana
Top Banana
thumbsup
So, Lois and Clark: are you... young? wealthy? successful? loved by a beautiful partner? Don't Worry! Call Yvonne on the boards and she'll fix your life with the very much needed dose of grief, pain, torture, humiliation, misery, and a much more deserved happy ending!
*Sigh*, I just can't help to love Yvonne's stories!

Happy birthday, Yvonne! party
Simona smile

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Yes, Wendy, I loved this! TOO FUNNY!!! thumbsup

And Yvonne... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! party party party

Thanks for having one so we all could enjoy this great fic! laugh

~~Erin

I often feel sorry for people who don't read good books; they are missing a chance to lead an extra life. ~ Scott Corbett ~
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Yvonne, thank you for having a birthday so that Wendy would write this fic.

Excellent, simply excellent. I was getting really confused where all of this was going when you resolved this. Very creative.

Elle Roberts

She's a dancer who doesn't dance. He's a painter who doesn't paint. It's like a bohemian version of the Island of Misfit Toys. – “Igby Goes Down”
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
wave

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
rotflol

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
dance

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Top Banana
Top Banana
Well, really belated Happy Birthday to Yvonne.
party

And Wendy, absolutely wonderful story! I loved trying to pick out the issues to match back to the original Yvonne stories. She sure has made these two suffer. I don't feel nearly so bad anymore. wink

Thanks for giving me a great big grin.

Lynn

You know that boy'd walk on water for you? Or he'd drown tryin'. -Perry White to Lois in Just Say Noah
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Wendy

WOW, this is fantastic! smile1 I love it.

Hope you had a great birthday, Yvonne! party

Tricia cool

A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
I know I'm late, but I'd like to say a couple of things:

a) Yvonne, I hope you had a nice birthday smile

b) Wendy, what a smart idea! thumbsup

See ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard