Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Scifijoan touched on this a bit in a previous post but I thought it might be fun to see what 'other' fandoms we write for or have written for. Provide a link also to your fic, if you'd like!

Recently (the past few years) other than Lois and Clark, I've written a tiny bit for Smallville, Superman Returns, Southern Vampire Mysteries and the Vampire Diaries. Those can be found on my FFN page
FFN

Before that, I wrote heavily for the Buffy fandom (Spike/Buffy fics) under a different pen name.
I wrote under the name Bloodshedbaby and owned/started this fic archive I'm giving the link for, so I know how much work goes into maintaining an archive! I gave it to a friend though after I got burned out on the fandom.
Buffy Fic

I'm amazed at how this fandom is still going strong, i think it's wonderful. I know I'll be here for a while!

LOIS:I don't like you.
MAYSON: Really? Oh god, that is such a relief - I don't like you either.
LOIS: That makes me feel so much better
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
Neat idea, Bellarase. (Gotta love Buffy!)I'll bet our group covers a wide range of shows.

I've just gotten into L&C fanfiction and I'm enjoying the community. In the past, I've been heavily involved with writing fics and partipating in fandom for Earth 2 and CSI. Recently I'm playing with writing fics for Lost in Space, Earth 2, and a LIS/Earth 2 crossover, along with L&C.

Here's the link to my fanfic.net page:

Link

Kerth
Kerth
Well, Fanfiction.net automatically tracks every fandom you write for - my current list is

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, Angel, Sandman, West Wing, Stargate: SG-1, Buffy X-overs, Harry Potter, Batman, StarTrek: Deep Space Nine, Pirates of the Caribbean, X-overs, Marvel, Men In Black, Lois and Clark, Highlander, CSI: Miami, Doctor Who, Book X-overs, Superman, Torchwood, Misc. Movies, Babylon 5, NCIS, Bones, Batman Begins/Dark Knight, CSI, Wildstorm Heroes, Misc. Comics, Misc. Books, Misc. Tv Shows, Superman, Dogma, Vertigo, Green Lantern, Lord of the Rings, Mission: Impossible, Terminator, St. Trinian's, Thunderbirds, Smallville, Janet Evanovich, X-Men, Wonderfalls, Captain Scarlet, CSI: New York, Wallace and Gromit, MI-5/Spooks, CHIPs, Veronica Mars, Constantine, Perry Mason, Watchmen, Dead Like Me, TV X-overs, Doom, Dexter, Movie X-overs, Scooby Doo, James Bond, Sarah Jane Adventures, Battlestar Galactica: 2003, Austin Powers, Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles, Discworld, Good Omens, Space 1999, Supergirl, Young Wizards, and True Blood.

More Buffy / Angel crossovers than anything else, with CSI and Harry Potter in the lead for number of words, probably followed by all the different L&C / Superman variants.

Twisting the Hellmouth actually tries to track the top twenty characters you write by counting the number of words of speech they're given - while their system isn't perfect, my current stats round out to:

Willow (Buffy) 63k words
Buffy 31.4k
Dawn (Buffy) 30k
Harry Potter 20.7k
Xander (Buffy) 18.1k
Superman 16.8k
Angel 16.4k
Billie (Billie Newman from Lou Grant) 14.6k
Catherine (CSI) 13.8k
Jack (Stargate) 13.5k
Lois (Lane) 12.7k
Cordelia (Angel) 12.6k
Grissom (CSI) 12.4k
Supergirl 10.3k
Tara (Buffy) 8.9k
Spike (Buffy) 8.2k
Kennedy (Buffy) 8.2k
Giles (Buffy) 6.5k
Sam (Stargate) 6.4k
Simon (Templar, The Saint) 6.1k

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
I started out with Lois & Clark, but my most recent writings are for Harry Potter.

My Fanfiction.net profile : Some of my L&C fic, most of my HP fic, and a stray Tekken fic. XD

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I must admit that although I've enjoyed many a Lois & Clark fic, I never wrote in this fandom. What I have written in:

Lord of the Rings (if you count an atrocious poem from when I was a young teenager with poor writing skills)
Smallville (very early on in the show)
X-Men movieverse
Chronicles of Narnia (bookverse)
Sue Thomas F.B.Eye (if you count an unfinished fic I'm stalled on)
A fandom I cannot reveal until January 1 (it's a Yuletide story laugh ), but I will say it's something that I can't find fanfic for *anywhere* visible so pretty rare smile

Don't point. You make holes in the air and the faeries escape.
A
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
A
Way back when, I wrote for Forever Knight. And then Angel in college. And then I moved to Lois & Clark after college. And now I'm writing for Grey's Anatomy. By far, GA has been my most prolific, and definitely my best quality. I've written a few other odds and ends over the years, but those are the big four.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Originally posted by Doranwen:
I must admit that although I've enjoyed many a Lois & Clark fic, I never wrote in this fandom. What I have written in:

Lord of the Rings (if you count an atrocious poem from when I was a young teenager with poor writing skills)
Smallville (very early on in the show)
X-Men movieverse
Chronicles of Narnia (bookverse)
Sue Thomas F.B.Eye (if you count an unfinished fic I'm stalled on)
A fandom I cannot reveal until January 1 (it's a Yuletide story laugh ), but I will say it's something that I can't find fanfic for *anywhere* visible so pretty rare smile
So what's the mystery fandom? goofy It's January 4th!

LOIS:I don't like you.
MAYSON: Really? Oh god, that is such a relief - I don't like you either.
LOIS: That makes me feel so much better
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
While I started writing in Lois and Clark over a decade ago, I have an itchy foot and I've wandered a lot. I wrote in The Pretender, Forever Knight, JAG, Star Wars, one Smallville story (I Tanked them), Star Trek: Voyager, Harry Potter... and I may be forgetting one or two. I still have ongoing WIPs in most of them, actually. I just don't have much time for fanfiction these days because of real life. smile I have a baby niece, you see, who needs me...

Though I'm considering finishing the story I left dangling here and I have another on the back burner.

“Rules only make sense if they are both kept and broken. Breaking the rule is one way of observing it.”
--Thomas Moore

"Keep an open mind, I always say. Drives sensible people mad, I know, but what did we ever get from sensible people? Not poetry or art or music, that's for sure."
--Charles de Lint, Someplace to Be Flying
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I wrote several stories for Star Wars (Han and Leia) and Another World (Cass and Frankie).

"Women frustrate men because they're too complicated. Men frustrate women because they're not complicated enough."

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard