Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#164925 12/07/10 11:52 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Which episode do we get background info on what happened between Lois and Claude? I am trying to get my facts straight and I can't recall which ep Lois confides in Clark about that... and if it's mentioned in more than one episode??

Thanks!

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
#164926 12/07/10 11:58 AM
J
Blogger
Blogger
J
She tells Clark about him in the Pilot, while they're tied up together in the hanger at EPRAD by Baines. That's the only mention I can think of.

#164927 12/07/10 02:46 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
BTW, at the top of the home page for these boards there is a link to the scripts for all the episodes. This is very handy for reviewing a scene or checking a character's name (I used it lately to remember how to spell Menken--I kept typing Mencken). Just FYI because it's faster than rewatching an entire episode to find one detail.

Happy

This *is* my happily ever after.
#164928 12/07/10 02:47 PM
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
I'll elaborate on HG's suggestion... I have downloaded all of the scripts on the MB. By doing a search in Windows of the folder containing the scripts, I can quickly find out answers to a lot of the L&C related questions I have.

A cautionary note, though... The scripts on the MB often differ from the final, televised versions of the show. These scripts often have additional lines that must have seen the cutting room floor. And that is actually a pity, because some of them are really good.

One of these days I'll get around to reading the scripts. But there is so much terrific fanfic that is clamouring for my leisure time right now.

Joy,
Lynn

#164929 12/20/10 05:32 PM
R
RJS Offline
Blogger
Blogger
R
Speaking of Claude, the man needs a last name. I've been reading stories from the archive, from the TOCs and elsewhere and he shows up a surprising amount of times. For a man who's fathered almost as many kids by Lois Lane as Clark has (just kidding, 2 so far but there are a lot of stories to go) he deserves a consensus by authors on a last name. So far I've seen almost every French name known outside of that country except Chevalier and Bonaparte, and as stated before there are a lot of stories yet to read so they might yet turn up.
The man needs a last name.
(Just an idea for a seventh post, not a request.)

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard