Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Kerth
Kerth
If you're interested in more general Superman / other fiction crossovers, and don't mind me pointing at my own work, I've posted several at bigapricot.org, mostly Superman Returns with some influence from L&C (e.g. my version of Ma Kent is more like L&C than Superman Returns)

http://www.bigapricot.org/cgi-bin/author.pl?Marcus_Rowland

The big one there is The Return, with three sequels, which is primarily a Supergirl story.

I'll second the suggestion to look at Twisting The Hellmouth - the L&C category is

http://www.tthfanfic.org/Category-2-687/Lois+and+Clark.htm

Mostly L&C / Buffy crossovers, but some others too. For the unitintiated, anything that mentions Halloween (or has the initials YAHF) refers to the Halloween episode of Buffy in which various characters took on the personality of the person whose costume they wore - in canon it was a soldier, a ghost, etc., but in fanfic it tends to be people with awesome powers who somehow retain them after the spell ends...

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
How is it that I've never read Veritas?

All i can say is ... HOLY COW!

I got absolutely nothing done today since I had to read it in one sitting. Amazing 'crossover' of real life!!!!

LOIS:I don't like you.
MAYSON: Really? Oh god, that is such a relief - I don't like you either.
LOIS: That makes me feel so much better
T
Tasadi Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
T
WOW I had no idea there where so many laugh
I just finished swapmeet (both of them, I read a little of each at a time), I really enjoyed it! I definitely need to finish reading the kerth winners.

Books may look like nothing more than words on a page, but they are actually an infinitely complex imaginotransference technology that translates odd, inky squiggles into pictures inside your head.
Features Writer
Features Writer
Ok...you guys have convinced me. I'd avoided sending Veritas to the archives because it would take so long to edit (it's a 391 page story.) I'm working on making corrections and then I'll send it to the archives. (I wouldn't want to inflict a 391 page story that hadn't been gone through at least once on an unsuspecting GE.)

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
While not mainly L&C Marcus's other stories at Twisting the Hellmouth tend to be interesting crossover. I'm especially fond of the Buffy/Wallace & Grommit crossover and the Buffy/St. Trinians one.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard