Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Labby and minions,

I'm planning to submit my ficathon piece from last year to the archive, but I've been putting it off because it really should be posted near the holidays. I'm sure you must get a rush of holiday stories for exactly that reason. How much lead time do you need? Is there a 'holding tank' for holiday fics, or do they just come up wherever they are in the queue, even if they're submitted in July?

Happy

This *is* my happily ever after.
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
It's really entirely up to you. If you submit your Christmas story in July and don't care when it's uploaded, it will get added to the upload queue/website just like any other story in July.

If you want to make sure your holiday story is uploaded time specific to the holiday - just submit it round about that time.

It's impossible to give you a 'lead in' time as it depends on so many factors - how long the story is, how much work it requires, how fast the GE, RL ambushes... But generally speaking, if you want your story to be uploaded during December, you'd have to submit it by December 1st. And stipulate when you send it in if there's a particular date you want it uploaded by and we'll do our best to accommodate you. smile

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard