Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#164583 09/30/10 03:50 PM
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
I've read, in a number of fics, Clark saying/thinking that Lois gave him the idea to first become Superman. Is this actually stated anywhere in the show itself, or is it just implied? I know she makes the comment in the pilot that he should bring a change of clothing to work, like she does - that's the line that these fics cite as giving him the idea; but does he ever actually credit her with that idea on the show?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

~*Monica*~

"Being with you is stronger than me alone."
#164584 09/30/10 06:27 PM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
There's also Tempus Anyone, where there's no Superman without Lois. But that could also be interpreted as there not being a Superman with Lana evil I think Wells or Tempus also mention it.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#164585 10/03/10 06:49 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
The scene you're remembering is the genesis of the Superman idea. It's clear from the pilot that Clark got the idea from Lois's comment. But the idea of the two of them discussing that fact post-revelation is, I believe, fannon. I don't think he ever explicitly tells her that in the show.

HTH,

Happy

This *is* my happily ever after.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard