Next Thread
Print Thread
#164504 08/29/10 12:40 PM
A
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
A
I've decided to reread Joel Schuldt's Saga series, but I can't find part 7 on the archive.

Anyone know what happened?

help

Anne >^,,^<

"I only know how to make four things, and this is the only one without chocolate." Lois Lane "All My I've Got a Crush on You 10/24/1993
#164505 08/29/10 03:05 PM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
According to the author's blurb in part eight of Saga, part seven is titled Avatars.

For those just joining (and for those who've been here all along) this is Chapter 8 of the Saga. It began in "Endings and Beginnings", then continued In "Storm Warnings", "Evil Resurgent", "Resolutions", "Sins of the Past", "Destiny", and "Avatars". I hope you enjoy!
I know he's tagged it as a stand alone in his blurb, but maybe he changed his mind after it was posted and before he submitted part eight and decided it was part seven after all. Who knows? laugh

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#164506 08/29/10 03:19 PM
A
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
A
But in Avatars, he claims it takes place during part 4, so now I'm really confused...

confused

Anne >^,,^<

"I only know how to make four things, and this is the only one without chocolate." Lois Lane "All My I've Got a Crush on You 10/24/1993
#164507 08/29/10 11:41 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yes, I noticed that. My theory would be that he's gotten his numbering confused and part eight is really part seven and part nine really part eight....and so on.

But you could only tell that by reading the parts and seeing if they match up. Other than that, all I can tell you is that's all the parts that are on the Archive and as far as I know there are no more.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard