Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Features Writer
Features Writer
Hi,

Great part.
What great part are you talking about, Maria?

NOOO NONONO this is horrible! this is wallbash er or Sara´skiller

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wells is back?? eek

/me checks TE warning thread...

Nope, not that.

Hmm. Maybe this is a different Wells, popping up for a different reason, who has no idea that his future self is already meddling. That would be pretty funny, actually. Left on the doorstep, wondering why he'd just been thrown out...

Nope, not that, either.

He's actually taking Alt-Clark home. Without waiting for Clark to come back. Leaving L&C with a big mess. Without even knowing when Clark actually will show up, and with no gaurentee that things will work out like they did in the future he's just checked if he interferes again by, say, suddenly removing Alt-Clark.

Wow.

... And it's all because Alt-Clark is needed back in his universe now, even though Wells is a time traveller and can bring him back to any point he wants? Hmm.

Well, anyway, it was fun watching the door get slammed in his face, and then watching Alt-Clark scoop him up like that. clap dance

(Which reminds me, thanks for the credit. smile I wasn't expecting that. In any case, glad I could help, especially seeing what came of it. laugh )

I like seeing L&AC come together like that, too. Warm and supportive, with all the extra complications left aside.

So, what's the plan? Can't wait to see. Are they going to kill Clark (again)? Stage a disaster in Kansas? Have a massive public fight where Lois tells him to hit the road? Tell everyone that Clark was taken hostage by killer penguins, who are finally making their move into the northern hemisphere? Tell Perry the whole story and ask him to send Clark on assignment to South Africa? Send Lois into hiding and tell everyone that she was kidnapped by Lex and Clark is going to go track her down? Send Clark deep undercover to expose Intergang? Or... no... you wouldn't dare bring Lana into this... would you?

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Blogger
Blogger
howdy...

great post indeed...
hmmm the reasoning of alt- clark going home should get interesting can't wait to see what happens there...
nice to see alt-clark and lois as close friends without extra tension thrown in there...
you're EVIL! EVIL i tell u! what's lois up to? better yet what are u up to?

*sits waiting, drumming her fingers on the desk*

Superteen

Kerth
Kerth
Sara!!!!! mad

Ditto my post on the last chapter FDK!!! grumble

Jose dizzy

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
God, Sara, your're torturing me. Do I really have to wait till next week? help

This was once again a great part. thumbsup Alt-Clark has to go back, no one knows when our Clark will be back (though I'm more than thankful to know he WILL be back, eventually smile ) and to top it off they have to think of another cover story. Oy!

Why do I have the feeling they're gonna stage a huge fight and break-up-scene??? :rolleyes:

More, please laugh

~Julia wave

Columnist
Columnist
Oh no! Clark has to go back. And your making us wait another week. *sighs*
I guess i can wait. I don't want too. I want more. Actually I want all of it now. I love this story.

Oh and the part where lois snaps on wells! shock Hehehe.

Rach

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
Bad news, guys. Well...hopefully not too bad as far as part 16 is concerned. frown As some of you know, I've been using my sister's computer for *everything*. Well, my dad inadvertantly got a virus or something (odd, because we just updated the anti-virus confused ) and now the computer is somewhat..I don't know...not sure exactly what is wrong because the sister will not let *anyone* even touch the computer. So...I don't know when I'll be able to chat on IRC again. mecry I'll do my best to get part 16 up tomorrow morning...working from the last version I sent the BRs. Wish me luck. And thank you for your understanding. smile

Sara (who is more than crushed that this has happened frown )

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Features Writer
Features Writer
Sara...

It´s ok... I hope you can get your computer back... we will miss you on mIRC though.

Come back as soon as you can...

MDL. mecry

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard