Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Tank Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
T
Okay, a few gentle readers (that means more than one... right?) have wanted to see a little more pertaining to our duo of the recent vignette I posted.

I thought I throw out the first idea I had to see what folcs think.

epilogue idea 1: Clark can no longer bear to stay at the Planet any more so he goes home to the farm. (Haven't decided if Martha and Jonathan are alive or not). While there an F-5 tornado sweeps through Kansas. Clark gets everyone to safety in a storm cellar. Suddenly he hears the the whineing of a lost puppy. He goes out to save the puppy and is never seen again.
Lois mops around for months until she finally gives up the super hero trade. She shaves her head and dons a long white robe. She spends the rest of her days sitting cross legged, about ten feet off the ground, in Centennial Park expousing the wisdom of fortune cookies.

So... What do the gentle readers think? Should this be the epilogue? Or, maybe I should keeping thinking?

Tank (who has to admit that thinking is not one of his strong points)

S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Keep thinking!

MLT Offline
Merriwether
Merriwether
Hey, I like that. Now that is definitely a Tank ending. laugh

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
Top Banana
Top Banana
A worthy Tank ending indeed. But is she espousing the forune cookie wisdom or exposing it, because I don't think expousing is a word. wink And, since her head is shaved anyway, has she traded in the spandex for a safron robe?

This *is* my happily ever after.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
But if she keeps her head shaved, how can she possibly cut her hair? Or is shaving it even better?

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Keep thinking. Although the suggested ending is definitely out of the box and original, it's somehow just not what I'd expect for a L&C fanfic. laugh

T
Tank Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
T
Lois is exposing the wisdom by espousing the contents of the fortune cookies... thus expousing.

Good save?

Tank (who guesses he'll keep thinking even though it makes his head hurt)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
help
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard