Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
OMG, is she NUTS??

Wow Leela, you're pushing the envelope again...now I'm scared! eek

Glad you're back!

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I don't know about this...!

Lois, crazy, Lois.

Nice part, thanks for posting.

JD
cool

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Kerth
Kerth
/me thwaps Lucy smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
whee, catching up here... sometimes I wonder if Lois doesn't worry about this too much. Or at any rate, she needs to not worry about it by herself.

Talk. To. Clark.

And it'd probably be a good idea to talk to Lana again, too... speaking of Lana, wasn't she just about to get married or something? I can't remember if it already happened or if I just imagined it...

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow Leela, you're pushing the envelope again
Well, Rock on Leela!! I have no idea how this is going to pan out, but it sounds EXTREMELY interesting regardless of which direction you go.

TEEEEEEJ thumbsup

Top Banana
Top Banana
I almost missed this, L! So glad I saw it.

I really like what I think you're doing here. Lois is so determined she is going to marry Clark and be well. So she is really pushing herself. And, as a result, really pushing him, too.

The scar, and now the idea of making him play at being Lord Kal. Facing up to her fears of seeing him angry with her. Lois is clearing the decks, trying to get all the emotional baggage in order so she can move forward from here, I'm guessing.

And poor Clark. If he hated the idea of burning her scar to make it less distinctive, how is he going to feel about this?? I like how she is forcing them both out of their comfort zones.

Can't wait to how this goes!

CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
What? Lois! jawdrop Stop!

Sometimes you just have to calm down and let everything happen as it happens...don't force that issue, Lois!

*sigh*

Though I can see how she thinks that it will be good to face an "angry Kal" while Clark is not really angry at her (that way he can stop being "angry Kal" at any time). Though it might be a good out if Clark was really mad :p Seeing her struggling with Kal emotions would take the anger out of him real quick. wink

-Breanna

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard