Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Glad to see that Carol's incredible saga, "On The Other Hand" has finally made it to the archive. Kudos to author and editor(s)!

I think there's been a thread on this before, but at 2129 kB, isn't this the longest fic on the site? What are the next longest?

C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Have I mentioned that Tricia ROCKS?! She did a great job on OTOH [even as I kept editing it while she was working on it too :p - let's not mention the 250 word section I added...].

The current list from another thread:

1. 2,129 On the Other Hand CarolM
2. 1,810 The Longest Road: The Roads They Walked Alone Rac
3. 1,546 Masques Doc Klein's Labrat
4. 1,389 Learning to Love CarolM
5. 1,376 Long, Strange Trip L
6. 1,282 The Long Road Home Erin Klingler
7. 1,229 There's No Place Like Home ML Thompson
8. 1,224 Further on Down the Road Terry Leatherwood

Just as an FYI... There's about 12000 new words in OTOH - think of this as the director's cut wink . There's 3 totally new chapters as well as new scenes, additions to scenes, random dialogue tags...

Thanks so much to all of you who stuck through... er, read it the first time and made suggestions to make it better. Thanks even more to anyone brave enough to download it to read in 'one' go [cuz we all know ONE go isn't likely - but you know...].

Of course, we still need the sequels to Long Road Home by Erin and to Terry's Road fic wink . I believe Rac is posting now [/hangs head in shame as she hasn't read the first one/]. Of course, Lane and Kent's story from ML would be good too... wink .

Erm, yeah, I'm supposed to be writing if I'm not sleeping right now =D.

ETA: I'd ask for a sequel to Masques... but well I know better wink . [and iirc Long, Strange Trip wrapped everything up pretty well but it's been a while since I read it...]

Top Banana
Top Banana
I will not start reading OTOH until my story is finished. I will not start.../repeat as necessary.

This *is* my happily ever after.
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Good call! /eyes 4 chapters of assorted fics including Man in her inbox that need beta'd once she finishes sorting/folding clothes and writing finals.../

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard