Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#162622 10/14/09 07:36 AM
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
So I went to glance at our FoLC Wiki and noticed that it seems to be woefully neglected! frown

The beauty of a wiki, of course, is that anybody can just waltz in, write something up, edit something that's there, etc; and with so many talented FoLCs on this site, I'm surprised at how empty the pages are.

So, I guess what I'm saying is:

wildguy wildguy wildguy

I Want YOU To:

*Write up an author page for yourself. Say whatever you want.

*Start or edit a page about a fic you like

*Upload something

Whatever strikes your fancy, really. Wikis are only fun and useful when everyone collaborates.

And, of course, if you happen to know anything about The 1930s...

~•~
#162623 10/14/09 10:25 AM
G
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
G
Hi,
Didn't know of the FoLCdom Wiki. Is this site only for Authors? I haven't actually written any Fan Fiction for here yet (or rather, I haven't posted anything I've written yet) I have created an account, and will have a think about what I can do.
Thanks for the heads-up.
Tania

#162624 10/14/09 11:18 AM
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Hi Tania! smile

No, it isn't just for authors: It's for everyone. smile
However, I'm still not sure how to organize everyone and everything, so I've been kinda figuring things out as I go. This is partly why I keep whining about wanting help. *g*

There's a lot you can do to contribute, and you don't even have to do *everything* on the list. Reminding me that not all FoLCs are writers was helpful, for one.

Basically, anything you know about the fandom or the show goes into the pot, and we can always reorganize it later. Mostly we need content.

Also, and this is for everyone:
You don't really have to worry about 'signing up' to contribute, though it is free and easy to do so. I don't know how many times I've done some editing on a wiki and later realized I wasn't logged in; the result was simply that I was credited as "anonymous". So Just jump in! ^^

~•~
#162625 10/17/09 08:23 PM
Features Writer
Features Writer
Always wanted to know whether Clark keeps a spare key under his doormat? What's fanon and what is canon? Articles are starting to be written. If you know of any fun Lois and Clark facts, come in and add a little to the wiki. You don't have to sign up...just add even a single article. It's quick, it's easy...it's the law. (Well, maybe not the law...)

Check out the wiki. With your help it can really be something.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard