Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
kmar Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
I was looking around my computer for unread stories and came across a couple that I hadn't read yet because it was indicated that they were to have a sequel. Some of the sequels haven't been written and in one case the sequel wasn't finished but up to 37 parts and been posted at one time. I was wondering have the authors given up on these series.

1. Bridge to the Past by Queen of the Capes
The story ends leaving us hanging and it
mentions a sequel.

2. Concrete Jungle Love by Chrys was up to 37
parts when no more posts appeared. It was
the sequel to Jungle Love.

3. Further on Down the Road by Terry Leatherwood
was the second in a series and it mentioned
a sequel at the end but it has never
appeared.

I'm sure others are curious as to whether these series will be finished. PLEASE grovel let us know.

C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
/stares at Terry and tries to use Jedi mind tricks to get him to finish it/

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Cannot - resist - must - outline - third - story!

I'm working on it! Really! It simply isn't the top priority on the muse whiteboard at the moment. I've got one medium one starting to come together and one short (3-part) one almost ready for beta. And there's one other trying to come together, too, and if it works it'll be the funniest thing I've ever written. (Not that this is a terrific distinction, though.)

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I blame Carol for this. Really. <_<

See, she's been my beta these days, and I was totally working on BTP like a good little author; but when I happened to casually mention 57 other projects I had going, she latched onto one with a pretty dress in it and was like "Oh you have to do this!"

So, there ya go. The fact that I'm not working on that one *either* right now non-withstanding. >_>

...I'll get back to work soon.

~•~
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Sure. Blame me.

Right.

My fault.

That's it.

That seems a bit... backwards to me wink .

Wasn't me. Nope. If you must blame anyone - and that anyone cannot be queenie - then, um, blame, uh, Labby? No, not Labby. Um, Terry. Sure. Cuz he has fic in this thread too...

wink

Carol

M
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
M
I emailed Chrys about Concrete Jungle Love early this year. I received a reply that she was still working on it but had no completion date yet. I have emailed other authors just to let them know there was still interest in their stories. A few of them have been completed.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard