Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Does anyone here happen to know if Lois Lane was ever given a middle name in the series? If so, what was it?

And if not, has one been established and repeatedly used in the fandom? Can anyone remember it, or (one of) the story (or stories) it was used in?

You can gaze at the stars, but please don't forget about the flowers at your feet.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
As fs as I can remember Lois doesn't have a middle name. But I think I have read several fanfics where Joanne was used ... I can't remember where I read it and I have also read some other fics where another middle name was used for her.

Kathryn
Merriwether
Merriwether
I don't believe any middle name was stated in the series. Joanne is the comic book Lois' middle name, which is why the fandom picked up on it.

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Joanne it is, then. Thanks, guys!

You can gaze at the stars, but please don't forget about the flowers at your feet.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard