Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#162475 08/20/09 11:27 AM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
A while ago I read a fanfic and I would like to go back for another read but I can't find it or remember the title; I was hoping someone may know which one it could be.

What I remember of the story is: Clark collapses, unconscious, at The Daily Planet (at his desk I think). Jimmy is present at the time, Lois checks that he is not wearing the Suit under his clothes, an ambulance is called and Clark is taken to hospital. At the hospital Dr Klein discovers bruising tinged with green as he examines him, he does an x-ray and finds something inside Clark's abdomen or chest that's releasing Kryptonite into his system. Dr Klein needs to perform an operation to remove it. Lois and Clark are married at the time and expecting a baby. I think Luthor may have been responsible for stabbing Superman with something to get the Kryptonite inside him.

Any suggestions as to which story this is or who the author is would be most appreciated.

Cheers
Elizabeth

#162476 08/20/09 02:52 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
#162477 08/20/09 03:54 PM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Many thanks, that's the one! You're a champ! smile1

Cheers
Elizabeth

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard