Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
peep

Comments here please.

Elle Roberts

She's a dancer who doesn't dance. He's a painter who doesn't paint. It's like a bohemian version of the Island of Misfit Toys. – “Igby Goes Down”
Kerth
Kerth
Glad you're back! smile

Fantastic part! smile1

Don't wait to post next part! wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yay, you're back! grumble And more West Wind!! party

Brilliant segment, as usual, Elle.

Loved Clark continually trying to get a word in edgewise with Cat and failing miserably. <G>

And it was while surveying the crowd as he waited for the noise to die down that he first saw Lois.
O...M...G!!! eek

Oh, and I have no idea who they are <g> but this made me laugh anyway:

Since they will probably never be good in this universe, I felt the least I could do was make the NFL's Cincinnati Bengals a decent team somewhere else.
LabRat (who thinks with that cliffhanger Elle really has graduated and could lose the in training label. )

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Elle

I'm so glad to see you back posting. smile

Another excellent part! smile1
Poor Clark, not being able to get a word in!

What a place to stop!! cat
I can't wait to see what happens next.
Please post more soon.

Tricia cool

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yaayyy!! We really were beginning to get worried about you, Elle!

I'm just about to dash off to teach, so since LabRat said everything I wanted to say, just read her comments again, okay? wink Great section! Loved it! Want more! laugh

Oh, by the way, speaking of your 'evil' status, have you seen this poll? . smile1

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
Elle,

It is still hard for me to believe that Cat is the editor. So, what was Lois doing in Cincinnatti?

Actually, I sort of remember the Bengals being good when I was a little kid. I've never liked football, but I sort of remembe the Bengals having some good players in the '80s/

- Alicia

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Elle "evil-in-training" Roberts
Yeah, and Trask is really the Easter Bunny. goofy

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Features Writer
Features Writer
Elle,
good segment
glad you are back
ditto others
nuf said
more soon please
merry

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

I was missing this story. blush

And it was while surveying the crowd as he waited for the noise to die down that he first saw Lois.
Wait a minute! Lois in Cincinnati? eek

cat Get back here now!

More, more soon, please.

MAF wink

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow he finally saw her. More soon! Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Loved Cat steamrolling effortlessly over Clark. Loved giving Clark a more down-to-earth assignment for a change. Adored Clark not thinking and putting on an enemy baseball cap -- too few authors pick up Clark's obsession with sports. smile

Great cliffhanger. Ignore the "evil" labels. Good cliffhangers promote good cardio exercise. goofy

Hazel, who wants MORE!

Lois: You know the deal.
Clark: Superman gets the guys in capes, Lois and Clark get the guys in suits.

-- Action Comics 827
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Good instalment. There is no such thing as an evil cliffhanger.

Deprevation builds character.

They way you are writing Cat, why is Clark looking for Lois. He should just go after Cat. (I'll take Lois wink )

You can write and post MORE now.

Tank (who doesn't think that evil can be trained... one either is or isn't, and El... )

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi Elle,

We are waiting!

Where are you?

MAF blush

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Hey!

For some reason, I thought I'd actually posted my comments on this... Well, I guess now I can tell you that this is good and nag (beg? :p ) for the next part, all in one post (or should I do it in two, so my post count rises?? laugh )

This was another great part, but, like Jose said, your training definitely seems almost through. We NEED to know what happens after he sees Lois!! SO come back here and give us more of this story!!!! (PLEASE? mecry Wait, you're too evil to be softened by my cries... or are you??? :p )

Cris

Cris
Top Banana
Top Banana
Anybody know whether this story is gonna be updated anytime soon? I just read the first nine parts at the archive, and I'm kinda itchin' for more, but I see that the author hasn't posted since 2003. Is she around anymore?

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
S
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
S
I also would like to see this story continued. Although I read it when it first appeared on the archive, I still occasionally indulge in a nostalgia trip and re-read it -- wistfully hoping to read more of it.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Sadly, Elle hasn't been active in the fandom for a long time. I miss her. And her stories. frown She was a very talented author and a fun person to hang out with here on the mbs.

So I think this one is in the category of 'don't expect it to ever be finished, but, hey, you never can tell'.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.

The Musketeers
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Actually, I thought that When The West Wind Moves was finished, and it was the sequel that got abandoned. Can't remember what the sequel was called, but I'm sure a search would bring it up.

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Actually, I thought that When The West Wind Moves was finished,
It was a bit confusing. Elle apparently considered it finished. But it has 'TBC' at the end. I wasn't aware that she'd begun posting the next bit/sequel - whatever you want to call it. <g> But maybe she did. Worth searching for anyway, just in case.

LabRat smile

The Musketeers
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

First part
Fast Enough by Elle Roberts

Second part.
When the West Wind Moves by Elle Roberts

Third part - INC.
Five Steps Down by Elle Roberts

MAF

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
MAF
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard