Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
G
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
G
Hi, I was wondering if anyone can help me? I recently read a fanfic that I enjoyed, and wanted to read it again (I love to re-read my favourites) but I can't remember the name of it or who wrote it - I have tried searching key words, but nothing is coming up. I normally write down my favourites in my diary, but anyway I haven't, and I have run out of ideas and I'm starting to get a bit upset....
I think the story is set during the time of S3 - Lois goes to the Alt world - Tempus drops her there - and says something like "See if you can be happy now". Alt-Lois has disappeared in the Congo. So Lois gets herself to the Planet, and 'takes over' Lois' life -she ends up being there for about a year or so, and marries Alt-Clark. He knows that she isn't his Lois. And then on their 1st Anniversary Alt-Lois arrives. Because there are 2 Loises in the same dimension, HG Wells notices it on his gadgety thing, and arrives to take Lois back to her Clark, and leave Alt-Clark to begin his life with his Lois. I can't remember anymore, and this is partly bugging me, because I need to remember the happy ending!!
I am hoping that someone out there will recognise this story from my description.

help help

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Sounds like "Through the Window" by CC Aiken.

Michael smile

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
G
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
G
YES, thats it!! thankyouthankyouthankyou
smile1
(I just read through my original post, whoops just a little bit desperate! blush )

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I just read through my original post, whoops just a little bit desperate!
LOL - no worries! You're in the right company for it. We all understand about being addicted to fanfic. goofy

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard