Next Thread
Print Thread
LabRat Offline OP
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
After a long lull, I've been getting some renewed interest this week from FoLCs wanting to record audiofic.

Which is great!

The only problem is that as Paul is no longer acting as co-ordinator for the project and I don't have the time or techie knowhow to take it on we're currently without someone to deal with readers and recordings and co-ordinate things.

Some idea of what's involved can be found on Paul's original Audiofic thread . But it's basically just listening to the recordings sent to you, making sure that all the technical and formatting details are in place and that the recording is of sound quality and then sending it along to me so that it can be uploaded to the website.

So if you're interested in taking on this role, I'll be delighted to hear from you.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
LabRat Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
No one willing to help out on this one?

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.

The Musketeers
Top Banana
Top Banana
I would say I was interested, but I do not have the time for it at the moment. Maybe in a few months?

By the way, HI! Long time no visit the boards for me.

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
Top Banana
Top Banana
Gah! Now I've got audiofic to submit, but I have no idea what to do with it, since there is technically no coordinator at this time. Do I just hold it until someone steps up and volunteers (or I have the time), send it straight to you, LabRat, or what?

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
LabRat Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Just send it to me, Darcy.

As it seems that no one in the fandom has the time to take on the task, Lauren has very kindly agreed to deal with the technical side of things, and I'll accept the audiofic submissions and deal with corresponding with readers.

Both Lauren and I, of course, have more than enough to do for the Archive already, which keeps us more than busy without having to take on anything extra, so if anyone in the future does have the time to do the job, do step up! We'd greatly appreciate the help.

LabRat smile

The Musketeers

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard