Next Thread
Print Thread
#161452 02/07/09 12:06 PM
A
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
A
I have written a grand total of 2 stories, and I do not have a beta reader. If someone would be willing to look over my stories, I would really appreciate it! I consider myself a stickler for correct spelling and grammar, in the interests of full disclosure. smile I do have ideas for future stories, so it could turn into a part-time gig. (I don't write quickly enough for it to be considered a full-time gig!)

Thanks!
Amber

#161453 02/07/09 12:13 PM
Features Writer
Features Writer
Hey Amber wave

Would you care for a best-reader instead?

As a Brazilian gal, I can't possibly correct your English, but I can help popping in some ideas and reactions throughout. If you need to remember if something happened or not in the series or need help with characterization whilst working with different situations, I might be able to have a look as well.

If you want any help with that, let me know. We might even trade some stories as well and making a reading habit as for the aforementioned part-time gig :p

MDL.

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
#161454 02/07/09 03:41 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I've beta-read only once (and I think I discouraged the poor kid from ever writing again! - although not intentionally.)

I would be honored to beta-read if you want me. I would like the experience. I'm good at spelling and grammar, not so good at relationships and WAFF, so I might complement your previous poster.

Contact me if you want.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard