Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Wow Barb,
I just had to leave feedback for this GREAT story!! You are doing such a nice job of bringing this all together thumbsup

You've totally got me hooked on the "mysteries" in this story. I loved that Clark found a body in the window seat - nice touch! laugh

Twenty-one parts huh?? You are really going to put me thru the wringer waiting, aren't you?!?! rotflol

Keep up the fantastic work!!

S (who's "impatiently" waiting to see what your going to do now with this "evilness" you've set up!!) :p

"Well, let's see, so far I've been given a glimpse of ritual crop worship, treated as your girlfriend, and I insulted your parents. No, I couldn't have planned this. Mmm, mmm." -- Lois to Clark, 'Green, Green Glow of Home'
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Barb

I've just read the last three parts! smile

WOW! This is so intriguing. thumbsup

There are so many things happening but I can see them gradually linking to each other. clap

I still want to know what happened between Lois and Clark. They seem so happy. dizzy

I'm looking forward to reading the next part.
Please post it soon.

Tricia cool

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

eek I'm more intrigue in Miss Libby life.

More soon, please.

MAF blush

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Features Writer
Features Writer
Barb
just read 8 & 9
great parts
you are weaving a very interesting tale
and I too want to know what happened between L&C
more soon please
merry

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Thank you all for the wonderful comments.

We are moving slowly through the various stories as they interplay with each other and serve as the background for current events. I know you are anxious about the break up. Those of you who are familiar with "Arsenic and Old Lace" may figure some of it out. The rest of you just stay with me -- it's a while yet. But I really hope you'll all feel that it will be worth the wait and the build up.

Thank you so much again.

I love hearing from you.

Barb.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard