Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Okay, I wrote a great trap for Superman (don't worry, you'll find out later what it is as long as you read)involving a hostage that's in an old electric building. The man has been tied with old wires.

But I can't figure out how badly the man should be hurt! If he was actually tied with electricial wires STILL IN USE, I would assume very badly, because this would be current elecriticy. So it would be like getting electuted by one of those power stations. But these wires aren't supposed to be used anymore; that's why it's an old building.

But couldn't there be some electricity still left in there? I mean were talking about wires that once held a lot of electricity, not just the ones you have at home.

So would the man be unconscious? Just hurt by the wires? Dead? Just in a lot of pain?

I may have backed myself in a corner, here, and I can probably think of another way to trap him if I need to. But I like this one, particularly because it would be out of town. (Where the authorities couldn't easily catch the villian.)

So anyone have ideas? Thanks in advance.

But couldn't there still be some electricity

Columnist
Columnist
The only way there could be electricity is if the building was still connected to the power grid and the wires were connected to the main where the power comes into the building. Just because they once had electricity run through them they don't have any current once they are disconnected from an active source. If they are connected then the man would be dead from electrocution.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard