Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
sheilah Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Oct. 1? Eep! I haven't finished the fic I'm revising yet, and it's already time for me to start plotting the novel I'll be writing one month from today!! I guess I'll have to start dividing up my writing time--part revision, part plotting.

What are you doing to get ready for NaNoWriMo?

Sheila Harper
Hopeless fan of a timeless love story

http://www.sheilaharper.com/
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Ummm... procrastinating on finishing On The Other Hand by reading 'Home' [am on 2 now, but I will admit I'm skipping the A plotty stuff except as it directly pertains to the B plotty stuff - sorry Nan wink ].

NaNo this year is the sequel to On The Other Hand so while it doesn't *need* to be finished, it would be good - and I have to have enough buffer to get me through November since I'm already posting OTOH.

I've already got the outline mostly done and I think it'll be a lot of fun. Mostly I need to get a lot more OTOH done before Nov 1. I hoped to get it finished in the next three weeks but I just don't know that it's going to happen - too much left to write...

Carol

Top Banana
Top Banana
Um... I figured out my main plot? goofy

I still need to do an outline though.

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Last year I did a lot of prep, then chucked it all ten days in and wrote a different novel. I reached my 50K words, but didn't finish the story. I'm still putting plot on post-it notes to figure out the best way to end the silly thing. Maybe someday I'll post it. Hopefully.

Write now I'm posting a different nanowrimo story. This one wasn't written during nanowrimo, but instead was written about it. I hope you like it. It's called The True and Amazing Adventures of Wanda Detroit and is found in the fic forum.

Elisabeth

E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
I just realized that daylight savings time goes into effect on November 2. Does that mean we get an extra hour of writing? Woot Woot!

Elisabeth

C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Elisabeth - I was scrolling through last year's thread and was wondering what happened to your fic!

Was hoping to get OTOH out of the way before next Fri but that's not gonna happen [doesn't help that I spent all my free time today vidding but I did have a block of some sort that I just worked out so... wink ]. Of course, the OTOH sequel is my NaNo project... *sigh*.

Carol

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard