Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Well, I'm looking for another beta reader for the story I'm working on again.

As I had mentioned before, it's a next generation. But it's very different than most next generation fics I've read because of who it involves.

I hate to give away too many details because I'll give away my secrets. smile But I have to say something in order to find someone who is willing to work with me. Specifically, it's a love story between LNC's oldest daughter (an artist) and Lex Luthor's nephew (who owns a chocolate shop).

I hope the premise of this one isn't too hard for people to believe this time, but I'd like to know before it's finished. That way, if I do need to rework it suginicantly, it will be easier to start over.

It does have some science in it that is a little "out there" (some which I have already mentioned)but I think that is the case in the show, anyway. Still, if it is too much of a problem, I like to know in advance.,

I'm also a but nervous because it doesn't have much of an A - Plot. There are plenty of stories that don't have A - plots, I know that, but I'm worried it will make a differce because the main characters aren't LNC. So I can't decide if it really does need an A plot. Help.

As with my last one, I'm not very good at writing humor. Since very few people want to read a story that's all serious, I could really use some help with this.

Finally, I would love to come up with a creative name for my chocolate shop. (Right now all I've got is "the chocolate shop.)

Desiree - Sorry I haven't got Search for the Daily Planet done. (Although I do have more done than you last saw if you want to see it.) But I kind of got excited about this one and decided to run with it. I'd love to have you back if you want to beta again for me. But I wasn't sure if you'd have the time, being your first year teaching. And I had mentioned this story in passing to you before, but I could't tell if you were interested.

I'll probably need someone to look at a least 3 -4 chapters at a time for what I want feedback/critism on. If and when the story gets finished, it'll probably be between 80 - 100 pages single space this time. I like stories with depth.

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Ooh. Too busy to beta, sorry, but names for chocolate shops I can maybe do. smile

How about "Choco Beau"? laugh (Pronounced to rhyme with its alternate title, "Cocoa Beau").

~•~
rkn Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I'd be willing to beta. I'm stuck on my stories, so maybe this wil get my muse going again.
I can't promise to be too much help in science areas!
Anyway, if you still need a hand, let me know.

thanks!

rkn

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard