Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hey Labby, no worries, and I'm sure you don't. Me I have HiM open almost constantly, okay not anymore since I figured the things out by now, but as I've been writing an adaption of that episode for the past few months, I'm pretty familiar with the layout blush So, anyway. The equipment was set up in the main room, one window down from the whirlpool-window in the bedroom. They only assembled the stuff in the bedroom, probably so they would have time to get it on on the bed in case when the maid dropped by laugh I think the suite might actually be a good training project for making floor plans... hmm. Well later, when I have time.

Jenn! 3x01 and 4x01 were gold. Thanks for the tips smile

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
You'll definitely know better than me then, Michael. Actually, that answers quite a lot of issues I've had with that episode for years. laugh

And the weird thing is, I've been bleating on about them for years in various goof threads and this is the first time anyone's said, no, hang on... goofy

It certainly solves my issues with why there was a bed in the main suite in the teaser and suddenly a separate bedroom in the rest of the episode...

Suddenly, it all makes sense.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
lol and you're welcome, Labby.
Suddenly, it all makes sense.
It does, doesn't it? But we still have timetravel, addresses, and skyscrapers to confuse us, don't we? cool

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
ACTUALLY when you look at CK's Apartment, I would certainly classify the whole thing as a loft apartment

loft-style

the distinguishing features being the
1. High ceilings,
2. Open floor plan coupled with a LACK of any distinct rooms (except the bathroom)

the fact that he has a ladder into the "loft" is an added bonus, and a common feature...

these apartments were often built from converted warehouses or churches etc..... and are very common in Sydney...

as such lofts were also common in the warehouse itself for foremen to be stationed... or the choir ....

You can't have MANSLAUGHTER without LAUGHTER

The Neuroscientist: Eating glass makes you smart...do you want to see what you can learn?
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard