Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
I don't know if anyone knows this or not but you can buy what I call a Flash Drive (also called Thumb Drive) to save all your stories and files.

You could still e-mail them to yourselves but you would also have a copy on this device. It's kind of like a cd or what a floppy disk used to do. I have one that can store approximately 2 giga bits of data on it.

Right now I have all my school files and about 15 Lois & clark stories saved on it and it has only taken 70 mega bites off the storage space.

It fits into your USB port like most printers now adays do. It would be alot easier. Mine only cost 20 dollars at Wal-Mart. But then again I'm in the states so I don't know how much they would be over seas.

Anyways I hope this post helps someone.

Lois: You think we'll be together when we get old and gray.
Clark: I sure hope so because I don't think I could go on living if living is without you.
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
I backed all mine up on a 160 gig external HD - same thing only much bigger. I just got it but hadn't done it yet.

Though with emailing to gmail etc. you don't have a flash drive to lose wink . That would be my problem!
Carol

Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh - and guess what?!?!? Have been working some on THAT FIC. You know the one I mean . It's about third in the queue but have been brainstorming it with a couple FoLCs and hopefully it'll be in your inbox to look at before too terribly long!
You mean in 15 minutes right? Right? goofy cat

Kidding! I'm glad things are looking better for you!

~Jojo, who is suprised you actually want her to look it over after how much she picks over things. XD

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
Well, I don't know about 15m...

I think you've seen everything that's been written - but you were so instrumental in the beginning brainstorming phases wink .

Carol

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard