Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
GidgetP Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
I was trying to write a story a couple of years back about the alternate universe where there was a Lana Lang and she was like the series portrayed her (not like the Lana Lang from Smallville)

Anyways can anyone direct me to a really good alternate universe story that would be similar....thanks.

Lois: You think we'll be together when we get old and gray.
Clark: I sure hope so because I don't think I could go on living if living is without you.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
You might look at Hazel's "A Certain POV," which is totally about the Lana we met on L&C.

Sheila Harper
Hopeless fan of a timeless love story

http://www.sheilaharper.com/
GidgetP Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Thank you. I figured since I'll probably never finish that story I might as well read some stories that are similar....anyways have a great day.

Lois: You think we'll be together when we get old and gray.
Clark: I sure hope so because I don't think I could go on living if living is without you.
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
>>> Shameless self-promotion warning! <<<

If you want to read about Lana Lang, you might try my own offering The Road Taken. It has a completely different Lana from either L&C or Smallville. Some FOLCs liked it, others didn't, so you might see something in the story you like.

>>> /end shameless self-promotion <<<

If you read Hazel's "A Certain Point Of View," you might even feel sorry for the alt-Lana. I know I did. It's an excellent story.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well, as long as we're self-promoting goofy I used Lana Lang in my "In Any Universe." I tried to keep her in character from what little we saw.

Also, "Long Strange Trip" has a sympathetic Lana character, but be aware that it's a huge epic and Lana doesn't show up until maybe half-way through. *Awesome* story, though.

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard