Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#159366 05/22/08 04:38 AM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Okay, I'm looking for a story that I believe started around the end of S1 in which Clark married Lois and didn't tell her about Superman because he had been badly exposed to Kryptonite and, at the time, thought that his powers weren't coming back, thus making Superman a non-issue. I believe they ended up with a house, and they were struggling hard to make ends meet because Luthor was making it harder than it had to be. And this is not ML Thompson's First Comes Marriage. Anybody recognize this? It's driving me nuts!

Thanks,
Laura

“Rules only make sense if they are both kept and broken. Breaking the rule is one way of observing it.”
--Thomas Moore

"Keep an open mind, I always say. Drives sensible people mad, I know, but what did we ever get from sensible people? Not poetry or art or music, that's for sure."
--Charles de Lint, Someplace to Be Flying
#159367 05/22/08 05:25 AM
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Could it be Missy's What's Love Got To Do With It? I don't remember the house part of it but Luthor was working on making their lives difficult. It's still a WIP.

Carol

#159368 05/22/08 05:33 AM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
That's entirely possible. I'll have to look it up smile Thanks, Carol. Is Missy still posting it?

“Rules only make sense if they are both kept and broken. Breaking the rule is one way of observing it.”
--Thomas Moore

"Keep an open mind, I always say. Drives sensible people mad, I know, but what did we ever get from sensible people? Not poetry or art or music, that's for sure."
#159369 05/22/08 05:50 AM
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
No. It's been a while. I know she wanted to finish it this year but she's had a lot of RL stuff going on this year. I need to email her anyway and will point her this direction.
Carol

#159370 05/22/08 06:02 AM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
ok. smile Thanks. And it does look like what I was thinking of.

--Thomas Moore

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard