Print Thread
#159268 05/05/08 06:49 AM
S
sammie Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
S
does anyone know of any good fics where clark is kidnapped or held hostage or whatever either as clark or as superman, im in a really weird mood and ive the urge to read some, thanks

sammie

Top Banana
Top Banana
Among my favs are:
A Darker Shade of Red by Andorian Ice Princess

My own: Lois and Cl...Kal-El

Freedom of the Press by Opportune Moment

Darket Dreams by SmirkyRaven (WIP)

A Missed Wedding by Chandramas

And those are just the ones off the top of my head.

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I wrote one called The Darkest Hour (Before the Dawn)

I'm trying to think of some more... I know I just read one with Alt-Lois and Alt-Clark being kidnapped and held in a cell similar to the one Lois had been held in in the congo, and Scardino was a rogue agent in that one... Oh, my goodness! What was the NAME of that one?? wallbash I think it might have been by ML Thompson... Somebody help me out here, please? Scardino hooks up with the woman from the airport who was supposed to be staking out flights looking for Lois to return to Metropolis. UGH! Can't think of it... I'll be back as soon as I remember...

~~Erin

I often feel sorry for people who don't read good books; they are missing a chance to lead an extra life. ~ Scott Corbett ~
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
I wrote The Case of the Disappearing Clark which qualifies.

There's Jenni's The Forgotten - excellent [and I think she told me there's a sequel in the works... but that it would be a while].

She also wrote Huntress\' Revenge which is the second in her Kent Family series.

There's another excellent one that I am *NOT* finding right now and it's driving me nuts. Lois and Clark are in Central America somewhere and Clark gets put in jail and there's K in his cell JIC Sman shows up. It's a long time before he gets out... Lois is wealthy when he does [I think] and Dan is around, but not necessarily involved. Anyone?!?!

Carol

Top Banana
Top Banana
Carol, Clark in Kryptonite infested jail is SQD's Purgatory

Erin, the story with Alt-Lois and Alt-Clark in cell, a rogue Scardino is M L Thompson's Without a Superman (Superman\'s Quest) , the third story in a trilogy.

wave

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
YES! Thank you! I even looked at her stuff and must have skipped over it somehow.

Excellent fic.

/me runs to save it to HD which she can do now that she's not sharing it with DH

Carol

Features Writer
Features Writer
No kidnapping, but there are a whole bunch of people held hostage in CC's When the World Finds Out If anyone hasn't read this yet, click on the link as fast as you can and start reading!

Kathy hyper

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
My all-time favourites in this category is Chris Mulder's series.

Love Beyond All Measure
While Clark is away on vacation in Smallville, Lois investigates a securities fraud, which results in her being held hostage by the man responsible. He's armed with kryptonite and threatening to kill both Lois and Superman. If Superman can't save her, what will Clark be able to do?

(Yes, it's Lois taken hostage, but Clark is too later)

and the sequel:

Dimensions of Loving
In this sequel to the fanfic "Love Beyond All Measure," Lois and Clark's relationship moves forward, creating some surprising revelations for both of them. Also, while investigating the events that led up to Lois' being taken hostage, they must face an old foe who's armed with a new and deadlier form of kryptonite.

- in which Clark gets kidnapped.

A couple of my own stories, in case you're interested:
Faux Pas
Clark offers his new colleague Lois Lane a bed for the night after she's mugged. It was supposed to be all above board, but one thing leads to another.... What *will* she think of him in the morning?
- during this story Clark is kidnapped.

An Ordinary Man
When Lois and Superman are taken hostage by Nigel St. John and then left to die, they soon discover more about each other -- and themselves -- than they ever expected.

And a story Tank and I co-authored: Strange Visitor - the Evil Vignette (guess who's responsible for the evil part?):
In this rewrite of Trask's entrance in the episode "Strange Visitor," something very unexpected happens, and Clark is exposed to the greatest threat he's ever faced. A Tank and Wendy (sort of) Challenge Vignette. A multiauthored story by Wendy Richards and Tank Wilson.

- and in this story too Clark is kidnapped.

Hope this helps!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Top Banana
Top Banana
Just adding:

in my story: Recognition: The Only Way - Clark is kidnapped. Think that's the A plot. smile apologies for mentioning my own story. blush

And Jenni is definitley writing a sequel to "The Forgotten" - She might even start posting the first parts in another week or two. smile

c.

C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Originally posted by ccmalo:

And Jenni is definitley writing a sequel to "The Forgotten" - She might even start posting the first parts in another week or two. smile

c.
hyper hyper hyper

YAY!!!
Carol

Columnist
Columnist
Thanks for all the story suggestions, I have some new ones to try.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Faux Pas by Wendy Richards

Cause and Effect by ML Thompson

Vindication by ML Thompson

Without Checking The Water Level by ML Thompson

And Jenni is definitley writing a sequel to "The Forgotten" - She might even start posting the first parts in another week or two.
Woohoo! [Linked Image]

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard