Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Tank Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
T
Okay, here's the deal. I'll be leaving on Thursday to go to the big NY ComicCon the coming weekend. I won't be back until Sunday night.

So, if all those writers who have fics in progress will post their next parts before Thursday it would be much appreciated. Then you can relax for a bit and wait until late Sunday before posting another instlament.

It's not too much to ask... is it?

Tank (who likes to give the writers advance notice as to when their readers might be unavailable)

Columnist
Columnist
Tank, I'm not sure if you're reading Fidelity or not, but how fair would it be if I gave you preferential treatment above all the other people who've bugged me to post earlier?

Tell you what: I'll consider it. laugh

Features Writer
Features Writer
Ooooh, I can maybe get the next part out, but that's up to my Beta type peoples laugh

Muahahahaha.

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Another plea to fics in progress: as the boards will be shut down from April 25th until April 27th, eek the gentle writers would make me very, very happy if there were new parts posted before then, so that we can have lifesavers chapters to get us through the boards downtime. help

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Already intending too, Andreia. At least for the nfic version smile The gfic one is scheduled for Sundays anyway, so I should be safe from those guys: wildguy

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
T
Tank Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
T
I'm back so let the posting begin.

Tank (who finds the shut down timing quite acceptable since he'll be very busy working on his own spring convention, MicroCon, which is april 27)

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard