Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#158999 04/07/08 08:16 PM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
in order for me to write my current fic (which I warn you is most probably not going to be published online) I want to do a quick assessment of which LUCY do you guys think best... seeing as I don't have a copy of seasons 1 and 2, I can't judge these at all, except based on looks...

so the question is which Lucy do you guys feel would fit into a post season 3 story-line (IE not necessarily married with kids, but definitely post revelation, haven't meted out the whole story yet... but probably no kids...) my question has to do with both apparent similarities in appearance with Lois, and also personalities (which I don't know much about from the pics and the stories/scripts... much easier to get this stuff if I were watchig her act...

You can't have MANSLAUGHTER without LAUGHTER

The Neuroscientist: Eating glass makes you smart...do you want to see what you can learn?
#159000 04/07/08 08:18 PM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
SEASON 1 Lucy [Linked Image]

Season 2 Lucy [Linked Image]

The Neuroscientist: Eating glass makes you smart...do you want to see what you can learn?
#159001 04/08/08 02:16 AM
J
JDG Offline
Blogger
Blogger
J
I liked first season Lucy best. (Actually, I liked all of Lois' family better in the first season. They became more like cartoons in their other appearances on the show.)

First season Lucy looked younger than Lois and had a more youthful vibe to her in general. I thought the chemistry between that actress and TH was more sisterly too.

And why aren't you going to post online? wildguy

Perry: Jimmy, do you know what a man needs at a time like this?
Jimmy: A baseball bat and an alibi?
Church of Metropolis
#159002 04/08/08 04:52 AM
Columnist
Columnist
Well I have to disagree. I liked season 2 Lucy better. I got the impression that Lois really thought Lucy was a bit of a flake even in season 1 and I thought that season 2 Lucy pulled off the "Flake" better. Season 1 Lucy seemed more sure of herself and better pulled together emotionally than Lois. I also thought season 2 Lucy looked younger and really more like Teri. But this just how it seemed to me.

Also why aren't you posting on line. whinging

#159003 04/09/08 12:46 AM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
thanks for your input...

FLAKY?... well, seeing as I've read so much fanfic which agrees with you on that one, I guess the consensus is she is flaky....

and I too thought S2 looked more like Lois, which is one of the reasons I asked which one worked better on screen... so as to judge more than on pure appearances....

hmmm
guess it's up to me now to write the thing...

but I liked the idea of the sisterly, caring Lucy... more than just a pretty face so to speak...

as to why I'm not posting...
well I better rephrase that into...
I don't know how long it will take to finish (if it will get finished at all), as it is just in the development stages... hence I didn't want you to get your hopes up...

so I like S1 then,
casual, and carefree, yet loving and caring...
light, yet dark... soft, yet hard, ... pink, yet blue... ..... .... .... ,...

Also, from one Einstein's Daughter to another..., you gotta love that frizzled/curly hair
rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol blush

#159004 04/10/08 04:57 AM
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
You know, the only two episodes I remember any Lucy appearances are the pilot (S1) and Metallo (S2). They were different actresses, and they were asked to behave in different ways by the script and by the respective directors, so I'd say you can describe her just about any way you want to. And if anyone calls you on it, you can just tell them that she went to the same plastic surgeon and the same personality transplant surgeon that Jimmy did after S1.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard