Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Columnist
Columnist
Hi,

Congrats to all the winners and the nominees. thumbsup

You gave us another year of reading some great fics.

I'd also like to thank the K-comm for their hard work and wish them well for the future.

Yours Jenni

Blogger
Blogger
Congratulations to the winners and nominees! party
It was the first time I voted for the Kerths and I have to say, the organisation was great!
Thanks to everyone who helped organising this and I'm looking forward to next year's Kerths already
smile

Top Banana
Top Banana
Adding my congratulations and appreciation to winners and to the nominees. clap And thnk-you for your stories last year.

Also thanks to K-Com for once again organising all this.

c.

Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh my goodness!!!!!!!! I've been so busy I MISSED THE KERTHS!

But... but... I won!!!

thud

Oh, dear, I'm so excited I don't even know what to say! Thank you guys, so, so, so much! This is riding on the heels of finally finishing my monster of a yearbook and it's just a perfect finish to the most stressful four weeks I can ever imagine.

Oh thank you guys again!!! So, so, much!!!!!

Laura!!!!

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
Kerth
Kerth
Congrats all winners!

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Top Banana
Top Banana
Well done all of you! Thanks for entertaining us and keep writing. dance

When Life Gives You Green Velvet Curtains, Make a Green Velvet Dress.
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Congratulations and cheers to all the winners! party Every one of you totally deserved it!

I knew when I saw the competition I was up against that I wasn't going to win this year. But how can I be disappointed when so many talented writers put up so many wonderful stories? I'm honored just to be considered for such an award as this. Thank you for letting me play in your sandbox. And thank you, all you winners and nominees, for sharing your passion and your talents with us.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
congrats to all

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Congrats to all the winners! I wasn't able to make it last night, but having been to past Kerth awards, I know everyone had a great time. Y'all always put on a good show! smile

Kae and Yvonne - best wishes on your retirement... I know you worked hard over the years, and it's never easy being in a leadership position. Congrats to you both on a job well done, and to the rest of the KComm as well!

Tracey smile

C
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
C
Apparently I'm destined never to make it to the Kerths goofy , but I hope everyone who attended had a wonderful time! Thanks so much to those who voted to honor my stories with awards this year sloppy , and a huge thanks to the members of the Kerth Committee who so generously volunteered their time and efforts. Kae and Yvonne, I really appreciate all you've done over the years and wish you a very happy "retirement".

Congratulations to all the winners and nominees! It's a privilege to be a part of such a wonderful and talented community smile .

Caroline

Columnist
Columnist
I couldn't attend the ceremony, but congrats to all the winners and nominees!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Congrats to all the winners! All the stories I hoped would win, did, and now I know what new stories to start with! Whether you're a first time winner or an old pro, it's a thrill --and you've earned it -- so enjoy it! smile

Thanks, Wendy, for the trip down memory lane! This is the first year I've ever missed the Kerths, and it gave me a very odd feeling when I realized that... but I'm confident everything went brilliantly.

Well done, Kae & Yvonne! You've done a very professional job, and made it all look easy. You deserve a chance to relax in retirement, now -- take it from me, it's very nice! wink

Trisha, El & Annette... goofy )

Thanks, FOLCs -- these awards could not exist without all you authors & volunteers & cheering squads. One of the great things about this fandom is the sense of community, and these awards really showcase that. You're all wonderful.

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Congrats to all the winners and the nominees.

Tank (who thinks the real winners are the gentle readers who get to enjoy all the great storys produced in this fandom)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
<faints>

<gets up... faints again...>

Wow guys! I can't believe this honor, really. I've been so shamefully absent the past few months that I figured everyone had forgotten about me. I was floored to receive nominations... but to actually win?!? Wow! My head is doing that light floaty thing. smile

I really wanted to attend the Kerths this year so I could catch up with all you wonderful FoLCs but circumstances didn't permit it. I would like to express heartfelt thanks to Sue for accepting our award all by her lonesome. <sends hugs to Sue> I'm so glad she was there to represent. And I am so honored and delighted to be able to share this award with her.

Thanks to everyone who voted for our story and enjoyed reading it.

Thanks to the committee for all their hard work.

Congratulations to all the other nominees and winners.

And... I hope to return one day soon with another story.

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Features Writer
Features Writer
Congrats, everyone!

Features Writer
Features Writer
I can't believe I forgot to comment.

Congratulations to all the winners, I really enjoyed reading the submissions!

alcyone

One loses so many laughs by not laughing at oneself - Sara Jeannette Duncan
http://languagelog.ldc.upenn.edu/myl/llog/duty_calls.png
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Con"glad"ulations to all the winners!!

I wish I could have been there, but I had to work that night (followed immediately by a staff meeting, oh joy and bliss razz )

Don't think about the pink elephant... I dare you!

Thanks to Tineke for the avatar
Top Banana
Top Banana
Congratulations Everyone!!!! And thanks so much to the K-comm team for all their hard work. I've never even been on IRC but it sounds like a blast. I hope to get a working computer at home soon so I can join in all the fun. <sniff>

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always
depend on the support of Paul.

-George Bernard Shaw
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard