Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
P
Hi,
I sitting here watching the biggest snowstorm my
area has had in years. It has me in the mood to
read fanfic with snow related themes. Can anyone
rec any Lois and Clark fic with them snowbound or othewise with snow in the fic? Regular or Nfic is fine. I know i've read at least one but i can't recall the title. Also i was just wondering if there are any Lois and Clark mailing
lists or live journal communities or sites? I haven't been
able to find any that i recall. Thanks so much
Patti

M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
Oh, gosh, there's a ton. I can think of one by Lara, one by Sue and one by LabRat just off the top of my head. Back in a sec with links...

~~~~~~

Shape of my Heart by LabRat (my personal favorite snow fic)

Like a Blizzard Through the Night by LaraMoon. There's also an nfic version at Annesplace.

Sue's is an nfic and available at Annesplace; the title is Snowbound.

Oh! And there's also Starwood in Aspen by Lynn M. It's kind of a snow story, sort of, but definitely worth reading regardless! And it also has a nfic version at Annesplace.

And in the sort-of-snow-stories, there's Momentum 2: The Revelation by Kathy Brown. And yet again I think there is an nfic at Annesplace.

Mailing lists:

There's LCFic at Yahoo ~ http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/LCFic/.

LiveJournal:

I know there are some communities but they don't appear to be very active. Here's one: http://community.livejournal.com/loisandclarkfan/

lisa in the sky with diamonds
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Shape of my Heart by LabRat (my personal favorite snow fic)
Awww, thank you, Lisa! Unexpectedly finding this comment has just officially made my day. jump

I'd add in:

Lost and Found by Jeff Brogden

and

I\'m Dreaming Of A White Christmas by Jennifer Baker. (I know it's out of season, but it has a cute scene where Lois gets lost in the snow and has to be rescued by Clark which hits my WAFFy button every time I read it laugh )

If you don't mind a Christmas theme or nfic, you could try out The Gorn's One and Only, too. It's available at Annesplace.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard