Print Thread
#158616 02/22/08 08:26 AM
S
sammie Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
S
oo im on a roll, i keep thinking of different things.

anyway, does anyone know the story where clark moved chicago i think it was when lois married luthor, and he met a woman there who it took a while but he got to love then i think it was 6yrs later and he saw lois agen cos luthor had just been found out. but by now clark doesnt want to be with her anymore, as he now has a baby. umm and if anyone knows the nfic from annesplace that goes with the story i would be grateful to recieve the name of that also

thanks
sammie

#158617 02/22/08 08:43 AM
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
Yes I do, it's by Ray, hang on a sec...

Found it! It Might Have Been by Ray Reynolds.

He did post an nfic scene here on the boards. I can't link it here b/c its nfic but it's called It Might Have Been: Honeymoon Vignette and it was posted on Jan. 21, 2007, that should help you find it. I don't know if he archived it on Annesplace or not.

lisa in the sky with diamonds
#158618 02/22/08 03:12 PM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
If you have nfic access, Sammie, go into the Nfic TOC folder, click on the search button, put in the title Lisa gave you and you should be taken straight to it, with any luck.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#158619 02/22/08 03:51 PM
S
sammie Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
S
thanks both of you

#158620 02/24/08 05:56 AM
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Warning smile Spoilers included!!!
s
s
s
s
s
s

s
s
s
s
s

s
s
s

I read that in the last couple of days and it was excellent. No, it's not L/C happily ever after, but well done and well explained. I read the FDK thread and some people saw it as Lois alone and miserable and Clark happy and married with a baby. I didn't see it that way. I saw potential for a sequel [HEAR THAT RAY?!?!? wink ] where Lois goes on the same journey Clark did in IMHB. IMHB is mainly about *CLARK* and him moving on after the end of S1, if Lois had gotten married and seemed happy. It certainly isn't an overnight transformation and I'm sure it wouldn't be for Lois either. Ad Astra Per Aspera [I think it is] has Lois moving on with someone else after Clark disappears to New Krypton for years and years [that one makes me cry repeatedly every time]. While not the same, I think something similar for Lois is certainly possible.

So Ray... sequel for Lois?!?!?!
Carol

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard