Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Okay, the call is officially out. Who wants to write the episodes for season one? Please raise your hand, and state your preferred episode(s).

Note, this is not quite the same as calling "dibsies", so don't be afraid to volunteer for an ep that someone has already called.

Questions and comments about the project can be adressed in the main thread .

Also, before the official writing starts, feel free to discuss the back story and the initial setup of the show in the Back Story/Pilot Episode thread .

And if anybody wants to start a thread or several about season one, or some polls, go right ahead. It'll be less work for me. laugh

ETA: For those of you who need a refresher on S1 eps, the site has a complete list of scripts here

~•~
rkn Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Is there any progress made on this? I assume people are just not replying on this post. I'd love to know who is tackling which episodes. smile1

thanks!

rkn
Z
Columnist
Columnist
Z
I was wondering that as well.

Mona

P.S. I'd be interested in joining the beginning group. Martha costume/Superman's first appearance with Lois knowing would sure be fun to write.

rkn Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I sure wouldn't want to be the one to tackle the Pilot, but I could have a lot of fun with the trauma the poor child might suffer when after waiting aroundthe Planet for a few hours, his mom finally shows up complete with mustache. Maybe even first spotting the mustachioed youth kissing his dad before it dawns on him that it is his mother's heartbeat he is hearing. . . blush yeah that could REALLY give him some issues. help

thanks!

rkn

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard