Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
eminMN Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
I was just watching "Lethal Weapon." This is the episode in the 4th season where Perry's son has red kryptonite and Superman's powers go into overdrive.

I feel this may have been discussed before, but it really bothered me how the city officials were so willing to take Superman out with green kryptonite bullets. The order to take the shot came after Superman had simply tied up the bad cop.

Does anyone have thoughts on this subject? Also, I think there may have been some fanfics addressing this topic but cannot remember which ones they are. If anyone does remember, please let me know.

-Em

"But my experience is that as soon as people are old enough to know better, they don't know anything at all."

-Oscar Wilde, "Lady Windermere's Fan"
Columnist
Columnist
It wasn't so much city officials as the mayor. I always felt that maybe she wanted him out of the way for other reasons. It just didn't really seem that much of a threat yet. She didn't she if maybe Dr. Klein could help him get his powers back under control. It was just more like he's had a few accidents with no one really hurt, but lets take him out just to be sure. That seemed way to drastic to me especially considering all the good he did for the city and you didn't hear the citizens calling for his removal.

As for fanfic covering this idea yes there has at least been one story that mentions it after the fact but I don't remember which one.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard