Print Thread
#157651 11/27/07 08:09 AM
Z
Zoar3 Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Z
I was just wondering how everyone, who participated that is, is doing on their write a random fic challenge? Haven't seen hide nor hair nor cape (couldn't resist smile of any talk of it lately? I realize a lot of you are nan-moing and or are busy with "life" and may have had to opt out, but just thought I'd ask.

Mona

#157652 11/30/07 03:42 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
LaraMoon and I are not going to make the dead line - she was attacked by RL and I don't think doing it on my own was exactly what the challenge had in mind. Parts are written, but they're just parts.

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
#157653 11/30/07 06:29 AM
Z
Zoar3 Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Z
Dandello,

There really doesn't have to be a deadline as this was simply for fun among a few of us folcs. I have a feeling that real life and other things have gotten in the way of this for other participants as well. I admit that my own group only a few times emailed ideas but have yet to write anything, though I've been asking.

Maybe..let's see..right now I am in the middle of cowriting a long nfic but if anyone has started their story and wants some help, I can try or maybe we can just post a list of anyone who could? Lol, or we could also simply try this again next year! smile

Mona

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard