Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Hi there all you smart people with good memories!

In S4 there was this episode about a ghost who lived inside the walls of L&C's townhouse who taught Lois how to cook eggs, hijinks ensued, etc.

Her final fate was that she went Towards the Light, is that correct?

And the guy who accidentally conjured her went to jail? Is that right? And the woman who killed her also went to jail? Do we know this was their fate?

Before the ghost 'crossed over' did she visit a hardware store and kill some guy with flying rakes and shovels? Can you believe how silly that question is? I must be making that up. But if this really happened, why on earth? And if it didn't, where, oh where, did I get that idea?

Thank you for any and all answers, insights into this episode, etc. I've got a semi-thesis, and I'm wondering if it holds up.

CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
J
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
J
This is 'Ghosts'.

Yes, Katie goes towards the light. And we assume Herbie and Lilah go to Jail thanks to Superman:

She turns and glares murderously at
Herbie and Lilah.

KATIE
I'll be waiting for both of _you_ on the other side.

And with a wistful smile at Lois, she FADES AWAY.

HERBIE
(to Lilah)
While we're in prison, it's nice to
know we have something to look
forward to.
And yes, Katie did kill a guy at the hardware store (complete with flying rakes, etc!!). Herbie told her if she killed her killer she'd cross over...but really he had her kill the guy he owed money to.

Hope that helps!
Jo

T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
CC you've been hiding away from the boards and when you decide to make a comeback, this is the way? A question about Ghosts?

One of the lamer episodes.

Just get back to writing and post something, even if it is a Ghosts rewrite. (Only CC might have a chance to make that enjoyable)

Tank (who doesn't care what CC posts, just that she should post)

BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I'm sticking with my theory that CC wrote one of the GTA fics. I'm not sure which one (although I hazarded a guess).

Maybe it's just wishful thinking. Here's to hoping you do that rewrite.
grovel

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Thank you so much! Especially for this, Jo:

And yes, Katie did kill a guy at the hardware store (complete with flying rakes, etc!!).
I'm glad to know I didn't dream that up. And this establishes that Katie can manipulate objects while not possessing Lois. So... yay.

And Tank,
One of the lamer episodes.
Man, you aren't kidding. laugh But this is part of the fun.

BJ, I can't comment on your comment. Nope. But I do appreciate it, definitely. That's all I'm saying!

CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
I haven't guessed CC for one of the GTA stories, yet, but I'm hoping she gets cracking so I can guess her pretty soon.

Elisabeth

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard