Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
At the moment I feel like a real hard-a##
ok, it has been about a week since I last checked this site, but none of the fics I am currently following have been updated with their next instalments....

particularly those of editor-jax...
and the one entitled HONEYMOON IN VEGAS or something....
]
but I don't want to complain in their FDBK threads, because I know (trust) the writers are working hard, and are just s busy in the real world, but tonight I feel (ummmmmm) bored...

part of it may be because I just read a depressing email someone sent me, and was disappointed that when I came here to cheer up a little I had a bit of a let down to find the stories had not been updated......

so
here is me, complaining, but at the same time feeling guilty for complaining...
gee I am complicated tonight... cat

You can't have MANSLAUGHTER without LAUGHTER

The Neuroscientist: Eating glass makes you smart...do you want to see what you can learn?
Top Banana
Top Banana
The writer of Honeymoon in Vegas had a major family crisis to attend to. I'm sure she'll be back as soon as she is able. - As to the others. It's Summer in the Northern Hemisphere. For some of us, that's a busy time. eek

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Kerth
Kerth
My apologies! I did have family obligations and then a do-it-yourself kitchen remodel. I've simply been too worn out at the end of each day to contemplate working on the last part of 'Honeymoon in... Vegas'. I am going to get back to work on it now. It's written, it just needs to be judiciously trimmed and edited. blush

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
LOL - can you feel the love, Sue? I personally just finished applying a coating of polish to my leather whip. [Linked Image]

We'll have no more of this kitchen remodeling business... <whipcrack>

<snort>

Sorry. I just couldn't resist. laugh

Don't worry, Helena. Sue is working on it. She's just been really busy. But I've been nagging her like every couple of days... you know... for good measure. <g>

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Sue - I'm so glad to hear from you! Honestly!!! sloppy

Ann

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Kitchen remodel? I'll say!

And she picked one that's quite a bit far from home to remodel, too! Jessi and I found it all the way in Seward, Alaska...

[Linked Image]

rotflol I couldn't help taking a pic of that after Jessi pointed it out to me. It was just way, way too funny.

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
lol
you make me feel a bit better now

really I was having a terribly bad day, and I guess the lack of a suitable comforter that I had been looking forward to, made it just horrible... not that it was any of your faults....

as I said, I think that was trying to justify feeling so bad
but was really over tired....

ummm
I feel bad because I guess what happened was I started to write a "Hurry up" post, and before I finished I changed my mind because I was feeling guilty for harassing you...
huh wink
it's great that the fics are on the way though...

You can't have MANSLAUGHTER without LAUGHTER

The Neuroscientist: Eating glass makes you smart...do you want to see what you can learn?
Features Writer
Features Writer
I realize that I wrote "Inside Out" in two months, but I need a break and I also have real life, a job and other *things* to contend with. (Some of you know what I am talking about.) "Rules of Attraction" is coming along more slowly, as is my George and Lynn story on Zoomway's boards. And that is just going to have to be the way it has to be! Sorry!

Clark: "You don't even know the meaning of the word 'humility,' do you?"

Lois: "Never had a need to find out its meaning."

"Curiosity... The Continuing Saga"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
LOL Lara at the picture. That is hilarious! (Especially considering Sue's actual remodel in progress goofy ) I would have taken it too. <g>

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
hehehe smile it's somewhat funnier even, since I took the picture a couple weeks ago without even knowing that Sue was remodeling. *lol* I was going to post it when I came back, with a silly comment or two, but never got around to it - then when I saw this thread, I just knew this was the right time for it.

laugh

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard