Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#155608 06/22/07 01:18 PM
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Jojo's comments in my previous thread (about trying to find a story and not being able to and how it was driving her nuts) made me think of a story that I've been remembering for months (or maybe years) now - or trying to remember.

Okay, I think it's a next generation story. And when we first start out, it has Lois and Clark's son cheating at cards. Now, if I recall correctly, it turned out that he was actually setting up the bad guys or something.

And then there was a woman who I think realizes he's cheating - although exactly how she realizes it is something of a mystery to me. Maybe she was watching him, or something. But...

That's all I really remember. I think I started reading it and then got interupted for some reason and never had a chance to finish. And since then, I haven't been able to find it again and it is driving me crazy.

Please help put the crazy woman out of her mysery by telling me the name of the story.

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
#155609 06/22/07 01:26 PM
A
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
A
Sounds like Hearts and Diamonds by Shayne Terry.

The woman knows that he was cheating for a very interesting reason wink

Amy thumbsup

#155610 06/22/07 02:00 PM
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Yes! That's it. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

I no longer have to spend the rest of my life wondering how the watress knew he was cheating - or what she's going to do with that information laugh .

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
#155611 06/22/07 03:20 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
That one I could have helped you out with. lol

*sigh*

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard