Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Having never had one, I don't know the answer to this one - where do you pay parking tickets if you want to pay them in person?

Is it the police station? huh

Thanks. smile

~Anna.

Lois: Jimmy, give me back my dress.
Clark: Now there's something you don't hear around the newsroom everyday.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Generally at the city or county courthouse in the jurisdiction where the ticket was given.

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Cool. Thanks, Dandello. smile

~Anna.

Lois: Jimmy, give me back my dress.
Clark: Now there's something you don't hear around the newsroom everyday.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oops, beat me to it, but I'll just leave this here:

It's like a weekly activity for me. Here parking services has its own city building, although I've been paying my tickets online lately. Mine always have the website on them.
JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Columnist
Columnist
I don't know about parking tickets but speeding tickets have and address that you can just send the money in. You don't have to go to court most places unless it is more that 15 mph over the speed limit so they let you mail it in. How do I know I got one in Delaware. I live in Ocean City, MD and to get any place else north of here you have to go through Delaware. So they love pulling over people with Maryland tags because they figure we won't dispute them - so many vacationers. Anyway I was passing through this town I later found out was a speed trap and that everyone gets a ticket saying they were doing 14 mph over the speed limit - most money they can get without bringing you into court. Know a lot of people who got tickets in the same town and they told me about the 15 mph limit for not HAVING to go to court.

No offense to people from Delaware - love the state just not the speed trap. I avoid the town now.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard